Sooooo... We gotta talk...

Hey guys long time no..um..chat 😅
An-t-ways-
A lot of you have been with this book for years wondering when I'll come back and start writing again or if there's ever gonna be an update and some of you are new and hopefully enjoying his book and waiting on an update as well.

And I'm here to give you just that, but not as expected. Yes I have been rlly busy and damn near every time I had/have a free moment I think of updating you all on my life and especially this book. And I'm some of you are like alright but get to the fuckin point and to that I say....

I will when I want to.

Jk jk but I will I just have to give background to this first.

So every time I tried or felt ready to update you all on what's been going on it felt like a holiday would come around and I didn't wanna ruin anyone's holiday so I'm doing this now hopefully not doing that-
But basically life for me has been a few ups and hella downs but it eez what it eez. I've been rlly busy with a lot of things but I've also been wanting to work on other things on here. Such as showing you all some of my OC's and making new stories. But I have to deal with the ones I have atm.

And with that being said..I'm sorry to say but I am discontinuing this book. Some of you may have expected this but it's not as you all may think. This goes out to any and all of you but whoever would like to take this book and continue it then pls message me and let me know. I'm not asking for you to pay me or for it to be the 30th person out of 100 it's most likely gonna be first come first serve.

In all honesty I don't want to continue this book because I'm focused on a lot more other things I enjoy and writing this book was fun at first but now it's dreadful and raises my anxiety and I can't deal with that. Some of you are probably thinking to yourselves 'then why make other books if they may end up like this one?' and to answer that I'm just gonna say because Ik what I'm gonna do since I've been planning this for a while.

Another reason why I will no longer be working on this book is because I'm more mature and getting older. Like I'm literally finna be 17 later this year. I started this book when I was like 13-14 💀. So I've most definitely grown out of this book. I would love for you all to continue this journey with whoever I give this book to but I would also like if you all would like to continue your journey with me as an author. I don't mind if you say yes or no it's all your choice, but you all deserved the answers you've been waiting for.

I do sincerely apologize for prolonging and procrastinating this but I was honestly scared on if this would backlash onto me or something worse.

Again pls let me know if any of you would like to continue this book. It'll be yours as soon as I get to your message. Unless, like, a shit ton of you ask to continue it.

A lot is gonna be changing with me and with my stories and how I continue with everything on this app and I hope you all can understand that. If not pls don't try and hate on me in the comments because depending on my mood I will respond accordingly.

Also, I'm not going to be counting the AOT and bnha x reader story because it's basically the same reason as with this book. I will be updating that to let those readers know so yea. As for my other books they'll either be discontinued as well or under heavy construction.

I'm literally typing this shit half sleep and I'm not finna check for errors cause no 😂.

All of you have a good night/day and I hope to see you soon 👋🏾.

~𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚