Chapter 3

(Time skip to lunch)

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

    As I was walking into the lunch room I noticed Levy-chan at a table with other girls. I didn't want to disturb them, so I sat at a table by myself. "Hey Lu-chan, why are you over here by yourself ? I thought you were going to sit with me and my friends so I can entroduce you." Levy-chan was right. I got up and followed her to a table filled with girls. "Hey guys, this is Lucy." "Hi Lucy, my name is Erza." "Hi Lucy-san my name is Wendy and I hope we can be great friends." "Hi Lucy my nane is Mirajane, but everyone calls me Mira." "Juvia says hi to Lucy-san and wishes we can be the bestest of friends." "Hi everyone I'm Lucy and it's a pleasure to meet you all."

    As I sit down Erza starts to talk to me. "Also Lucy we need to warn you about a certian group of people. *sigh* they're known as the bad boys/players of this school. 1 is Romeo, he is the youngest around Wendy's age. 2 is Gajeel, he is the dark mysterious type. 3 is Gray, he always fights with Natsu and he strips which makes all the girls fall for him. 4 is Jellal he seems like the secretive type and you would barely see him. 5 is Laxus, he is a senior like Mira but can't stand people. And last but not least is their leader, Natsu he is the #1 bad boy/player of the school. All of the girls except us and the teachers have fallen for him."

  ( A/N: I mean who wouldn't 😉😉)

    I knew something was up with him, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know all I need to stay away from them.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

Well time for gym. I say bye to the girls and head to my locker in the locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. God please burn down all schools, release us of this hell. Anyways have a great day and god bless you all.😅