Chapter 15

Wasn't re read so might have spelling errors
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu: Well what are we waiting for, let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira P.O.V.

I have never ever seen boys get ready so fast. It's not shocking (Laxus) but surprising. When we get to Erza's house and U open the door it seems like nothing happened and I was a bit disappointed by that.

Erza: Oh welcome to my home and yea.

Levy: Hey guys how's it going? Also welcome!

Juvia: Juvia says hello to everyone a-and gray~sama.

Third P.O.V.

While the boys entered the home all of them except Natsu went to go but their bags away.

Natsu: Hey wher-

As Natsu looked over from hearing a voice he saw Lucy come out of the kitchen in pajama shorts and a tank top with an apron on.

Lucy: Hey can someone help me out in the- o-oh hey Natsu.

Mira was watching this all play out. In her mind you should all know what she's thinking. 'My ships are cannon!' When all the guys came back the girls explained to them how everything was going down and that they were about to play spin the bottle.

Mira P.O.V.

Yay all my ships are going to happen and I will make sure of it.

Mira: All right who's gonna spin first?

Aww no one wants to volunteer. I guess I'll just have to-

Laxus: I'll go unlike you wimps

Ohhhh I want him to pick me so bad but no one can control the bottle unless......author~chan can you have the bottle land on my ships please? Mira we talked about this, you have to stop talking to me. I know I know but please? This is the last time I promise. Fine but no more after this. Yay thx! Whatever I was gonna do that anyways.

Third P.O.V.

After Laxus had spinned the bottle it landed on Mira. Mira became a blushing mess and she knew what was in for her later😏 Once their "little" make out session was over they both said they were sleepy and went to a guest room together.

Jellal: Well shall we continue or just go to sleep?

Erza: Let's keep playing.

Jellal P.O.V.

I was hoping and praying that I could get Erza. Once I did I would drag her away so we can "sleep". I spinned the bottle and thank Mavis it landed on Erza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I'm stopping it here cause I can😜 I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all on next Sunday.

Byeee

~Demonic Angel