Part twenty-six

Lysette

This was that day. That day when I'm going to finally meet them. At least I think. I'm not happy about it but I can't do anything with it either. 

My day started as any other day. I woke up in the same our lake Aimeé because I needed to be ready for our training. I thought that it will be in the afternoon but they putted it in the morning. I was a little bit angry at first but then I calmed myself. It's just a training. 

So back to my day. When I woke up I maked a delicious breakfast to me and Aimeé. I'm the one who can cook here. I'm not telling that Em can't cook but I can do it better so. I had a lot of time and I wanted to make something so I did it. I don't have this feeling very often so this is like surprise for her. 

We ate together but then she went to her job. She said good luck to me and then she was gone. I packed my stuff for training, cleaned everything and went out. 

I needed to go by bus because we still don't have our driving license. When I came to the studio I wasn't first but I wasn't last too. Some of the girls that I saw on the competiton were here too. But I didn't go introduce with them. I will have time for that later. I wasn't in the mood for new people. I needed to put my shit together because I was pretty nervous about Les Twins. So I was just sitting there while other people were coming. 

We were already all. We were just waiting for Beyoncé and her older dancers becuase we should meet with them too. I don't know what took them so long but probabbly the traffic here. It's horrible.

After like half hour they came. I could see them. Big afros and tall like everytime. There they were. 

Every girl started to talk about them and run across the room to introduce yourself. I was disgusted. I was glad that they didn't start scream or what. Only I was sitting there like a potato. I stood up and walked right to the Bey and the girls. I wanted to meet them. 

"Hey." I stresfully told them.

"Heey! Welcome in the crew! You are...?" Ashley asked with big smile.

"I'm Lysette. You don't need to tell me your name I know them." I sterted to laugh and they too.

"Oh so you are from France?" Amandy asked. 

"No no. I'm from Slovakia but my parents gave me this french name. Everybody think that I'm from there but no." I told them. 

"Oh interesting." They started talking about something another but I wasn't listening to them. I saw that Laurent saw me and he was pointing with his finger on me because Larry didn't see me. I'm not telling how rude this is. When he looked at me everything stopped. 

I just saw how are day moving towards me. I didn'tknow what to do. I just wanted to run and hide. 

"Hey you." too late. 

"Ehm hey." I told them.

"Why didn't you tell us that you are going to dance for Monster?" Larry asked me.

"Because I didn't know that. Everything happend so fast." I told them. 

"Hm so welcome on board." Laurent told me. He didn't seem to be very excited that he sees me here. I'm not surprised.

"Okay everybody!..." Monster started to talk so we started to listen to her. Thank god that she saved me from this not very comfortable situation. 

I know that I will talk to them someday. But not now and thats enough for me...for now. 

So this is the new part. Les Twins are finally here! :D Today it's a little bit shorter but we are finally preparing longer parts. Just please comment or vote :) Thank you guys and enjoy new part!