Part eighteen

Lysette

I was studying until late night again. My finals are closer and closer.

I'm really tired but I need to learn this last...

....

My ringing phone woke me up. Fuck I fell asleep. 

I was searching for my phone. I must take off all my papers because my phone was under them.

I didn't even look at the name or number. I just picked it up, with idea that it is Josh.

But it wasn't.

"Ehm...Hey." Aimée spoke in the phone. 

I was in small shock because we didn't speek for a long time. (At least it was long time for us.)

"Well, hi." I told her after small silence.

"I didn't know what time is there so I hope I'm not calling in bad time." She started to appologise. 

"Just tell me what you want." It hurt me to talk to her like that but I'm still upset about this whole thing. 

"Sorry I-I...ehm...at first, I'm so sorry that it ended up like this. I imagined it totally different. And I wanted to tell you earlier but I wasn't prepared. I don't want more fighting. I need you in my life. Remember when we were talking to each other like small girls and we promised each other that we will stay friends forever no matter what? I don't want to break this promis. And all our goals that we want to accomplish together. We are not only in half. And these concerts and other stuff will not wait until we will be friends again. Please can you forgive me?" She told me this with one breath. 

And for the first time of my life I didn't know what to tell her. 

There was silence again. 

And I was thinking, for a very long time. 

"You wrote me in that letter that you are giving me time." I finally told her. 

"Yes, I know but I can't stand it without talking to you. It's like torture. And I have something that I need to tell you. But at first, will you forgive me for all that happened and that I didn't told you about this before?" She asked me again. 

I need to say that I was thinking about this a quite a lot lately. I wanted to call her too but I was too afraid. I don't even know why. This is our first real fight. Until now it were just small stupid fights. Like all friends have.

I took a deep breath...

"Fine, I will forgive you...BUT I will never forget. And you know that." I told her with sirious voice.

".....aand now tell me that you need to tell because you know that I hate surprise!" I smiled a little bit.

"OMG YAAAS! I knew that you will forgive me. Thank you thank you thank you oh gosh. If I was there I would kiss you and..." She started screaming. 

"Wou wou wou calm down. Just tell me about what you wanted to tell me I have stuff to do." I laughed. 

"Okay so..I was going from my work and I came across this huge poster on which was wrote that...prepare yourself... Beyoncé is looking for dancers! And I want you to come join the competition." 

Okay so this is second time when I didnt know what to say. 

"Wait..what?!" I asked her.

"You heard me. I know that you have it inside you. You can do it! I believe in you, plus this is America and who lives in America now? Me." She was so excited about this that I couldn't believed it. 

"But I can't just drop all my things and come to America make some competittion in which I will still false." I told her.

"I know you can't but I just thought that you will like for week or so, go to that competition and if you will sucsess we will find out what to do then." She tried to convince me. 

"Uhh..you know what? I need to let it go throught my head. This is a big thing and I can't say yes just like that. There's a lot of things that I need to do before I say you my answer. I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes too." 

"Okay okay I get it. But think about it pleeeeasee it would be perfect!" She smiled.

"I will." I truly will. 

New part again! Hope you guys liked it. Please comment/vote we would be glad. And thank you for reaching 3.4K views. It's pleasure. We don't have a lot to say today so we just hope that you liked it. And sorry that this part is shorter but it's that short for a reason. We have everything planned so stay tuned for another parts! :)