Scent of a Woman

Random Demon Speaker: "It's time to dance!"

The other guests gathered on the dance floor, your parents also joined in the dancing, and you were the only one on the side, You don't remember what Charlie told you before, but you do remember that you're going to dance with her now. You looked for her, you will not miss this opportunity to dance with her on her special day, you have only attended a Party like this once and now you only have a woman to dance with.

Woman there, woman there, you can't find Charlie among the dancers, but you have a glimpse of her dress on the other side on the dance floor. You followed the color of the dress and you were right, it was Charlie, but she had a person to talking to.

 You followed the color of the dress and you were right, it was Charlie, but she had a person to talking to

Y/N: "Seviathan..."

 you growled at him when he tried to hold Charlie by the waist, he turned to you and smiled foolishly.

Seviathan: "Why Y/N? Is there a problem?" 

Seviathan brought Charlie's body closer to him, you looked Charlie in the face, she looks like she's asking for your help.

Y/N: "Let go Charlie or else..."

Seviathan: "Or else what?"

You approached him and you put your hand on his arm and you tightened the grip, he flinched in pain and looked at you wickedly.

Seviathan: "S-ShiT!"

He loosened his grip on Charlie and you immediately placed Charlie on your chest, Charlie blushed when you hugged her protectively.

Random Demon speaker: "Oh? The Princess has already got her Prince charming!?"

Suddenly, the spotlight is on you two, many are looking at you, you see your parents looking at you and with them Charlie's parents, smiling. They knew it would happen. You sigh and lean at Charlie's ear. You feel her she's getting nervous.

Y/N: "Just follow my lead."

Charlie: "Uh... What do you mean follow your lead?"

Y/N: "Are you really fucking serious right now— ugh, just watch."

You put your hand on her waist and you put her hands on your shoulders.

Charlie: "Oh, this is what you mean..."

Y/N: "Just remember the step I teach th'y old days."

°Flashback°

Teenage years

Charlie: "Is this right? I think I'm doing it!"

Y/N: "That's not right, it should be like this."

You showed her how to dance. Her face is full of amazement.

Y/N: "Now your turn."

Charlie: "(Pout) That looks kinda hard, can you show me something easy?"