The Perfect Night

Me and Ash came back with the pizza, I grabbed the two box's and ash grabbed his glock and we walked inside.

    "yo ash , what's the hun fo" fez said getting up to grab pizza.
"that what i said" I said putting the pizza on the counter.
     Fez picked up a slice of pizza with out grabbing a plate, and ash went straight to his room.
so i grabbed the pizza boxes and brought it to the living room.
   Me and fez were watching his favorite movie which was obviously a comedy, we were laughing are asses off.
               "what's so funny" ash says finally coming out of his room.
   "the sweet little baby finally out" fez said laughing which i laughed back to.
ash came over grabbed the last slice of pizza and looked at me and walked back to his room.

      "what was that about" fez said and there was a complete pause of silence. i started busting out laughing so did fez.

  after we finished the movie fez added a little side note "i'm glad your with ash"
I was kinda confused how fez found out but i just smiled.
    "bed time buddy" i said hitting his shoulder continuing walking to me and ash's room, i shut the door behind me and jumped onto the bed leaving ash a little space to himself.
   it was dead silent it felt awkward.

    "i'm sorry" ash said making the silence better.
i looked at him with my eyebrows raised.
"i should of killed him"
     I realized ash was talking about Nate.
i sat up and hugged him, it was a hard thing on me but i'm trying my best to forget.
  I peck him on the cheek.
"i love you ash" i said rolling underneath the covers flipping around.
then i felt a pair of hands grabbing my waist and pulling me towards ash.
"i really love you y/n" ash said cuddled up on me.
"well i love you too" i smiled.
    "i'd do anything for you y/n, i'd kill for you"
ash ended.
i flipped over making me and ash holding eye contact for about 3 seconds and the ash went in for a kiss, it was a very long kiss. it didn't stop. we fixed our positions and continued. once ash pulled me away for a breath i think i was gonna pass out, he was the hottest thing to look at.
we kept making out till fez opened the door.

     "yo ash. oh. yo. i didn't knows y'all was gonna be all ups on each other" fez said just standing there .
"what do you want fez" ash said loudly with his hands on my waist.
"yo um. never mind. you uh. keep doing what your doing" fez said still standing there, till i threw a pillow at his face.
  me and ash laughed.
i went back to lay down.
   "you don't wanna be by me" ash said pulling me closer.
"lies" i said yawning.
ash rubbed my back till i fell asleep
  "i'm glad i met you y/n" ash said.