A Quick Update

It's been weeks in the basement, we've all been getting high and drunk. "Live young while you can!" you get told, but hanging out with my people. You wanna be young forever.

  Fez's grandma kept a whole room full of weed. And when your in a room full of drug attic's, that's haven right there.

  "who's getting high tonight!" Faye said dancing with bags of weed in her hand. I looked at Ash and looked back at Faye and smiled.
"We are!" i said standing up. 
I kept getting the flashback when i was sleeping, I woke up scratching around my eyes. I found myself on top of ash, i looked around and Faye was on top of the kitchen counter and fez was on the couch. Faye was just started to get up, "i need more to drink" Faye mumbled.
"damn Faye" i rubbed my nose. Ash woke up realizing i was on top of him. "where am i" he said looking at me in the eyes. "we've been living in heaven" Faye said getting off the counter to crack her back.

  Ever since i started to live with Ash and Fez I really have forgotten about my family. I looked to find my phone and once i did there was a text message. multiple.

[text] hey y/n you at ash's? -lexi
[text] y/n i want you back home- mom
[text] where are you- cassie
[text]y/n where the hell are you- mom
[text] be safe - lexi
[email] New play out, Directed and Scripted
by Lexi Howard.
[snapchat] Rue💨{34}
[snapchat] Kat{2}
[snapchat] lexi💓{13}
[instagram] lexi.howard32 and 32 others liked your post.

I clicked on the instagram notification to realize i posted a picture of Ash and I.
I was on ash's lap blowing a kiss, ash did a straight face, Faye was in the back dancing with a vape in her hand, Fez did bunny ears on me with weed in his hand.
I smiled finally realizing these people are my family. i clicked the comments.
[lexi.howard32] miss you💓
[nameis.maddy] without me 👀
[cassie.howard] wya
[rue.b223] YOU AND ASH!
[rue.b223] YALL LOOK SO HAPPY
I smiled looking through some of the comments trying to avoid that cassie commented.

  Ash picked me up which scared me, "let's go take a nap" he said bringing me to a bedroom. he threw me on the bed and turned on the tv.
"y/n" he said my name long.
"ashtray" i said long
"i miss you" he said jumping on me.
"i love you" i laughed rubbing his head.
i looked around the room trying to notice some details to the room.
"where do those stairs go?" i questioned