Lots Of Explaining

"Y/n... Faye..." fez and ash walked in.
I noticed ash holding a pistol so i kept my eye on him.
"um. how did you get here."
"you think we're gonna tell you?" Faye said looking tired.
"well you guys obviously know so i need you to tell me now."
"not telling you" Faye rolled her eyes.
Ash pointed the pistol at Faye "spit it out"
" put the gun down" i said looking up at him.
he pointed the gun at me " fuck you gonna do"
i made a distraction grabbed the gun from him and pointed it at him. "what are you gonna do" i said mocking him. ash looked at me up and down licking his lips slowly.
"yo guys. just please" Fez said wit his hands together.
"fine" Faye looked at me.
" so basically we got into. well change that not we. You and ash got into some shit" i put the gun on my lap.
"y'all might want to sit down for this story"
"on it" fez said sitting on a pile of clothes.

"we'll see i guess one day when me and ash got into a fight i left so i don't remember everything he said. but a drug dealer named mouse was over and ash killed him and i guess you guys didn't hid the body very well"
"mouse!?" ash looked at fez
"you stayed here?"
"yea i'm living here in the future" i said looking at fez.
"why would i let you" ash looked at me.
"you'll discover your feelings soon"
fez looked at ash hyped.
"but since you guys also got snitched on by faye's ex boyfriend ash killed him and fez, you weren't so happy so you slapped the shit out of him telling him to take me and run away. Ash didn't listen he grabbed all his guns and locked me and him into a bathroom it was really scary but it took him some convincing. Faye shot a cop that almost killed Ash and I and we killed all the police in the house. We ran to this secret spot that took us 35 minutes to get there. and fez you were saying like this was your grandmas place. and a couple days later you wanted me and ash to go get food and shit so we went to like this abandoned gas station with food still stocked in it. Once we were coming back we saw the cops so we sped home locked up everything and you took us to this basement."
"dude that basement was the shit" faye said putting her head in my lap.
"then we ended up getting really high and drunk for like a week so once we stopped it felt horrible. me and ash went to go take a nap in this room and he told me not to mind the staircase and once he fell asleep faye came in and we went up the stairs and closed the door and there was these doors that said life or death and we walked into death and were here now" i finished the story.

"thank god you picked the right door" fez said getting up.
"wait i'm confused we were taking a nap together?" ash said
"ash you married me in the future"
"how old was i?"
"how old are you right now?"
"i'm 15 right now"
"well you did it when you were 16"
"16!?"
"yup and i said. yes"
"oh. so does that mean i'm married to you currently"
i held up my hand showing my ring "technically"
"wow!" ash looked at fez
"what about me y/n?" fez asked
"not sure"
"what's happening to rue?" fez asked
"not sure. after shit went down never really talked. although i posted this picture of us when we were drunk" i showed them.
"oh we really do like each other" ash said staring into the phone.
" i guess so" i laughed
"so should we visit and ask questions?" Faye asked.
everyone's eyes widened and looked at faye "that's an amazing idea"