Chapter 8

Irfan's POV:
"Eyy maa ka!", I exclaim with tension and laughter.

"What the-", Nikhil reacted.

"Is that...",Diya started, "Concrete?"

Chandrakant growled with a kick to the wall that stood up front.

"What the fuck", Chandrakant shouted.

Why the heck would there be a wall in place of door? Unless...

"Did someone do it?", Anushka asked.

"Nahi, hawa se ud ke aa gira yaha pe", Nikhil mocked.

"There should be someone behind the wall who did this, right?", Purvi advised, "Then let's give them a call"

"Yeah, right, concrete ey, like this shit is even real", Shubham blurted out and walked to the door,"It's probably some sort of...prank, because obviously building...",he knocked on the what seemed like a concrete wall that has stopped our contact with outside, "...a concrete wall so quick is not possible"

"You mean this is not concrete?", Sujata asked.

"Ab kya hindi me batau?", Shubham replied.

"Ye kuchh nakli kuchh hoga phaltu ka", Vivek started, "Dekho, hamlog ka hua hai sirf 3-4 ghanta aaye yaha pe, utne der me koi wall khara karke- ha, khara kar sakta hai, magar cement wagerah sukhne me hi 18-20 ghanta lagta ha bhaii"

"Hmm...", Nikhil rubbed his chin, "Toh iska matlab, agar yeh Concrete bhi hai..."

"Toh yeh apna full capacity pe nahi pahucha hoga", Chandrakant continued.

"What if this is not a prank? We saw the animals up there",Diya suspected.

"Toh iss wall ko tor do baal, niklega toh, hamko toh ab ghanta fark nahi parta hai tute bhange jo ho", I picked up one of the metal pipes again that were kept in the room.

"Ruko, baaki ka darwaazo par bhi dekh lete hai na, kya fayda itna jaldbaazi ka", Vivek gestured a stop at me.

"Theek hai toh phir, ek kaam karo ham", Diya suggested, "Ham, Anushka aur Shahadah alag dekh ke aata hai, aur Purvi aur Sujata woh bathroom ka side ka door dekhke aao"

"Atleast kuchh toh hope milega", one of the boys said and I started hitting the so called wall which unfortunately seemed 99% concrete.

"So I guess we breaking again", the guys picked up the other heavy objects. We start hitting the wall while shouting and making different... Monkey noises for someone to hear behind the door and some laughing in nervousness. I'm never coming to this shitty place again.
__________________________________

Shahadah's POV:

"It's closed", Diya groaned as she pulled the metal gate to the inside. The door didn't had any handle to the inside so pulling it was very hard. The only way to close the door would be from the outside where we want to go.

My words 'we're trapped' now fit in the scene perfectly after I see the down faces of Sujata and Purvi who fail to bring the good news.

"Yaar what if someone has trapped us here intentionally because we got to know about their animal....supplying and all", Sujata whined.

"Oooooooh beeehh", Diya shouted, "aIsA bHi ToH hO sAkTa HaI"

"Hai na?"

"Arre dhatt. Koi aisa baat bolo na jo nahi pata ho bc".

"Toh matlab pakka hai, ki koi hamlog ko yaha band kiya hai?"

We looked at Sujata for a whole 6 seconds when Diya broke the silence, "Ayy beh Purvi tum iska saath mat raho beh", she said in a comedic cry.

"Arre kya hua", sujata whined but with a smile.

"Look, I'll speak simple, no doors opened, we waited a lot, 3 hr passed, animal trafficking or something was seen here, we witnessed it, maybe this building is now a hotspot for such crimes, we need to get out of here but we cannot, so the biggest guess er can make is someone trapped us in here",she stopped for a second, "You get it?"

"Ha woh sab toh pata ha-"

"Shhh... Then stop asking silly questions and think about getting out of this shit we're stuck in", I interfere.

She stands still with flat lips and no more questions and we walk back to the store room, which is connected to the outside and where the guys are at.

We were greeted with sounds of swears and cusses which we most probably expected out of their frustration.

Shubham was sitting there as if thinking something with his chin resting on his hands.

Vivek beside him that was full sweaty and Chandrakant on the other side of the room while Irfan and Nikhil were still trying to break the almost unscratched concrete wall.

"Please give us a good news", Chandrakant requested to which we could only exchange glances and answer a dissapointing 'Sorry'.

"Rehne do, tumlog zyaada thak jayega bhai", Vivek uttered to Irfan and Nikhil.

"Baal ka kya ganda phasa beh hamlog", Irfan sat down on soundly on one of the metal wracks that was made for keeping shoes.

"You know, I wouldn't do this type shit even if I was paid a million dollar", Nikhil jazz handed, "cuz even though I don't say this, much, I'm getting worried now"

"As you should, and so we are all", Chandrakant responded.

"And also a little annoyed I guess"

"Nahi bhai", Chandrakant stood up, "Tum annoyed mat ho... warna mahol bigar jayega" to which Nikhil just flat faced.

These duo haven't changed at all, have they.

Almost 5 years, and they're still bonding the same way. We have lost count to many things that wr did together and something that united us, "HELLO NIGA", I speak, "That is what has united us, right?"

"Why are you bringing this up, now?", Diya asks.

"I dunno... It's just, the thought is funny how we stuck here are all the members of the group of 'Hello Nigga'"

A smile was finally seen on their faces and we started chatting and laughing while we almost forgot about being stuck here.

I laughed along with them but also the thought of being stuck here noone looking for us creeps me from Inside. They'll find us, right? I mean, I haven't told anyone that I'd go to the school with them too but most probably they have, right?

"Did anyone tell your family that we can be going to school too?", I speak my thoughts out.

"Nope"
"No"
"Nah"
"Mm-Hmph"
"Nope"
"Nope"
"Na"
"No"
"No"

We all just looked at each other and noone said shit, until everyone started laughing for some reason and so did I.

"We're screwed", Nikhil said with a sudden straight face.

Chandrakant kept both his hands on his head and said something we didn't wanna hear, "We're dead".

A/N : Idk, I try to leave suspense, but no suspense here. ;) I wonder if people will even read this.