Chapter 1

Matsuno Chifuyu is a delinquent.

He loves fighting and reading manga. He looks up to his Captain Baji Keisuke.

Chifuyu doesn't believe in angels or any holy beings. I mean, he's a delinquent. He loves to fight and punch people's faces.

This means he ain't gonna go in heaven, and he will be straight down from hell. Not that he's complaining though, I mean, he did this to himself, and he's not regretting it.

Ever since he was a young child, he always heard from his peers and adults about angels protecting them from danger and how angels see when we do bad things.

It was a load of bullshit to him. Don't get him wrong.

For him, angels are just fictional beings only found in manga and books.

And, even if they exist. It's not like he will see one. Right?

Right?

CHIFUYU

"I'll be going now, Baji-kun!" I said and got out. "Yeah! Take care!" Baji-kun said. "Be careful on your way home, Chifuyu." Ms. Baji said. "Hai!" I answered. Then stepped outside.

The sun has finally set, and the streets are already dark. Night clubs have already started operating. Office workers are already heading home or probably going for a drink due to the long and stressful day.

I look at the time it's already 8:12. Mom's probably home and must be worried. Better hurry up, if I don't want her to give me a long sermon.

I start sprinting on my way home. I finally reach my street, I slow down, and as I walk the dark streets with the help of only a few dimmed light posts. I felt someone following me. I stopped in my tracks.

"I know you been following me, come out already," I said not looking back.

"Well, as expected from the vice-captain of the 1st division of Toman! You have a really sharp sense. Aren't ya?" I look at the guy. If my source is correct his the leader of Moebius and looks like he brings at least 4 men with him.

What a coward!

"What do you want?" I asked, now facing them.

They remain silent until suddenly someone is about to attack me from behind. I immediately dodge it.

Shit, I didn't notice him.

They start to attack me and I fight back. I start to punch them and kick them, but there are too many of them and I was immediately outnumbered. I was punched and kicked, my body starts to feel a little numb.

As I was fighting, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left side, I look down to see a knife pierced through me. Shit, they even bring a knife. I lost focus and got my face punched all of a sudden, losing my balance and falling to the ground.

My eyes start to get blurred. Shit, not now I tried to stand up but instantly failed. My uniform start to be drenched in blood. I hold my left side where I was stabbed, I felt pain as I hold it. I remained laying on the cold asphalt, bloodied and bruised.

"Shit, let's get out of here," Osanai said and they took off. My hearing also became blurry and dark spots started to fill my vision.

Is this my end...

Sorry, Baji-kun...

Sorry, Toman...

I failed you all...

My vision became dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a beautiful girl in front of me.

"Are you okay?" she asked then smiled softly at me. She has the most beautiful and clear blue eyes, flawless milky white skin, soft pink lips, a pointed nose, and beautiful long black wavy locks and wearing a beautiful white off-shoulder dress. Everything on her is perfect, is as if she was a porcelain doll or an angel.

Am I already dead?

Wait, why can't I feel any pain on my left side or my whole body? I hold the position where I was stabbed. I didn't feel a knife there or even a pain there, I look down and there are still blood on my uniform. I lift up my shirt to find no stabbed wound.

What the hell?! I slapped my face and felt pain. So, it wasn't a nightmare. But, I remember I was stabbed?!

"I'm glad you're fine, I thought I have lost you there." I look back at the girl. She was smiling and looking at me, she stand up and offered me help. I took it and stand up, I gained my footing, and look at my clothes. It was disheveled, there is blood and dirt on my shirt and coat. She handed me my school bag, I look at it and it still has my things. I look at my phone and it was already 9:45.

I was still shocked, how come I didn't have a stabbed wound when clearly I remember I have been stabbed. It doesn't make any sense at all.

"I heal it" I look at her.

"Ummm...what?"

"I heal your injury. You are losing a lot of blood so I healed it." She said then smiled at me.

What?! That does not make any sense at all!

"Chifuyu-kun, are you okay?" she asked, "It doesn't make sense, how came you healed me?! I mean, we are still in the age where technology is still not that advance! And, I was near death's door! How come my injury is healed like it never happened when technically it happened and I remembered every single detail! What are you?" I asked and look at her. She remained smiling, and look at me.

"Simple, I'm an angel." She said proudly. "What?" I said dumbfound.

"I'm an angel sent here on earth, I was tasked to protect and save people." she declared.

"Hahahahaa" I laughed.

"Oh my god! That was funny! I'm sorry, but Angel doesn't exist. Did you hit your head? Should I call for an ambulance?" I asked her.

"But, it's true. I'm an angel, Chifuyu-kun" She said.

"How did you know my name? Are you a stalker?" I said and creeped out.

"Of course not!" she said.

"Then, prove it to me. That you are an angel. Of course, you can't, I mean angels are just fictional beings and can only-" I was cut off when I see and flash of lights, and a pair of wings appeared on her back. "What the fuck?" I blurted.

Am I hallucinating? But, I don't do drugs. Did the punched shake my head badly and it makes me see things? But, I was punched in the face and it never happened before.

"Is this enough proof that I'm an angel?" She said a look at me straight into my eyes. My jaw dropped.

What the fuck?

Why does weird shit always happen to me?

Why do you have to give me weird things, Kami-sama?!