Chapter 3

CHIFUYU

"Chifuyu, what's this?" Takemichi asked and pointed at a stand that is selling cotton candy. "It's like a thread?" Takemichi retorted eyeing the cotton candy, "That's is cotton candy. You never heard of it?" I asked and she shake her head meaning she doesn't. She is wearing black denim shorts, a white fitted t-shirt, a grey cardigan borrowed from my mother, and hair tied on a bun with my mom's help.

We're at the mall right now with my mom's insistence and buy some clothes for Takemichi. So far, we already brought some necessary things like hygiene products, underwear, shoes, and some clothes. Now, we are still roaming around and looking at the stores.

"I never heard those before." Takemichi said, "Wanna try it? I always have those, whenever I have spare change in my pocket." I said took some coins out of my pockets and buy two sticks of cotton candy. The guy gave me two and I handed the one to her, she look at it for a minute before she took it. I already started eating mine, it is still the same as when I was still a child.

"It's delicious," She said and her face lit up like a child. I chuckled and we sat on the bench that was inside the mall as we ate.

"Takemichi, How did you become an angel? You know, is God just poofing you to the world or something else?" I asked. "Do you know the quote, 'When a child died, they became angels' people said whenever a child died?" Takemichi said and look at me "Wait, that was real?" I said.

"Yep, when a child dies. The child was free of any sins that's why there are qualified to be an angel." Takemichi explained. "So, those that mean you have already died?" I said, shocked at what she just said. She nods "I only remember, I died in the year 1999 when I was only 8 years old, I died due to cancer."

"That's all I could only remember because when I became an angel my memories about my family and friends fade." She continued "Why so?" I asked.

"Because it might cloud my judgment and also I became biased all because they are my family member. I must give a clear and unbiased judgment to anyone that's why my memories about them faded." Takemichi said. "Did you feel sad, that you can't remember them?" I asked.

"A little, but I feel like whoever there are. I'm sure, there already happy now and move on." I look at her, she was smiling.

Suddenly, her smiles faded and a look a far like sees seeing something then get's back to her sense "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. She then took out a black book on nowhere, where did that come from. She opens it flip through a page, I look at the book and suddenly a name came out of it. Mitsuya Mana.

Just right under my name, it was written in black ink, unlike my name where it was written in gold ink, the other name that shows up in a dark font little smoke came out of it.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"He's causing doom again..." She said then suddenly run "Wait! Takemichi!" I said and grabbed the bags and start to chase after her.

How can she be that fast?

TAKEMICHI

I run as fast as I could, my feet not stopping until I reach my destination. I heard Chifuyu-Kun's voice calling for me, but I ignore it and continue to run.

I remember, what I see in my vision.

.

.

.

It was a young girl with light lilac hair tied on a two bun, who is just standing in front of a dress store some workers are working on top of her. Then suddenly they hit the sign's rope making it break and falls on her, and crashes her.