Chapter 2

Chifuyu is in a big dilemma, a huge dilemma.

"Chifuyu-kun, Is this enough proof that I'm truly an angel?" Takemichi asked. Beautiful blue looking straight to Chifuyu's eyes.

Chifuyu is very speechless. I mean, who wouldn't.

A beautiful girl just claimed to be an angel, and then a freaking wing just came out of nowhere. Who wouldn't be so shocked by that? Chifuyu just wants to go home and just lay on his bed and just sleep all day and not give a care to the world. Look, he was stabbed on his left side while walking home by their enemy gang and was on a verge of death, there is blood and dirt all over her clothes and face, and a girl that is a real angel right in front of her who also healed him. Just great! Nice way to end the day! What's next? There are now flying cows or evil AI's that are going to destroy the world, just like what he read in the manga?

Dear God, please give him strength.

"Wow... Let me just process this, because this day is just so weird that I don't know anymore." Chifuyu said, voice disoriented. He doesn't know what should he say. Takemichi looks at him, worriedly. She makes her wings disappear and check him. Did she do something that makes him like this, did she fail her mission? She can't afford to fail, she needs to save not just him but also everyone she was tasked to save, or else she will fail as an angel and will never get back in heaven. This means all those people he was tasked to, will also die at his hands and she can't afford to make him succeed on his evil plan.

"So, why are you here? I don't get it. Why do you have to save me? I mean I'm grateful that you save me, but what's your purpose in saving me a delinquent?" Chifuyu said, clearly intrigued. "Because I was tasked to. I need to save all the people who are in danger to succumb to him" Takemichi said. Chifuyu raised a brow, "What do you mean, HIM? Who's him?" Chifuyu asked.

"I can't say anything, because no one knows what he truly looks like. But, I was told that he could take any form of the likes which means he could be anyone or anything. I was only told to save the people who are on the verge to fall on his darkness." Takemichi explained and look at him.

"So, you are an angel. Huh?" Chifuyu said and look at her.

"That is correct, and I need your help. I can't do this all alone, I need your help for me to succeed in my mission here on Earth." Takemichi said and hold his hand, eyes full of determination. Chifuyu looks at her and is amazed. "Why?"

"Because I trust!" Takemichi smiled. "I trust you, that you will be able to help me and keep my secret hidden." Takemichi retorted.

"So, come on Chifuyu-kun! You don't want your mother to get worried, right? So let's get going!" Takemichi then pulled him and start walking.

'Her hands are so small?' Chifuyu thought, then blushed.

CHIFUYU

The girl continues to hold my hands, as we walk to my house. Now that I noticed it, I still haven't asked her name yet! Stupid Chifuyu! How could you forget!

"Wait, You haven't introduced yourself yet and you already know my name," I said and stopped walking and look at her. "You already know my name, yet I still don't yours." I continued and look at her. She tilt her head cutely, then smiled "It's Takemichi! That's my name." She and look at me.

Fuck! She's too cute!

"Takemichi-chan, can I ask you something?" I asked as we continued walking, "Sure, I don't mind it." She replied.

"Can you tell more about him? If it's okay with you?" I asked. Who is him and why does he want me to die? "It's okay. He or we all call him the Prince of Darkness." "Lucifer?" I answered. She shooked her head, meaning no.