chapter 1

Izuku's pov

Humans are humans, they have feelings. Pain, happiness, anger, sadness, love,hatred, jealousy and so on, are part of life.

Everyone must felt as least one or two of these emotions. We aren't robots, we aren't machines.

They why do they say that my siblings (except one) and I are emotionless?

My name is Izuku Midoriya and my siblings names are Toga Himiko and Tomura Shigaraki. We're the child of the Mafia leader. Leader of the Japan number 2 Mafia, Hisashi Midoriya. Tomura being twenty four years old and the eldest child made him the heiress of the empire.

We have a younger 'sister' who goes by the name, Camie Utsushimi.She's a year younger than me. We've been trained ever since we're a child unlike Camie who has been treated like a princess ever since she was born.

My siblings and I stared at the man in front of us, who was shivering in his seat. He had his hands tied behind his back.

"Mr Twice, I'm sure you know who we are." I spoke with a calm tone.

"y-yes I know who you are. You three are the Cold Blooded Assassin..." Twice stuttered, sweat forming on his forehead.

"You dared to kill one of our men despite knowing who we are." Himiko spoke.

"I was ordered to do it. I didn't have a choice. All for one is my boss! It's my duty to obey him." Twice replied , his voice slightly shaking.

Tomura clicked his tongue before saying, "And it's our duty to make sure those who mess with my dad's business die."

"D-don't do this!! It won't happen again! Please..." Twice pleaded, tears streaming down his face.

It was funny to see a man twice my age pleading and crying for us to spare his life. We wasnt going to torture him since he wasn't really our enemy. He was just a guy who pisses my dad off.

"Your time has come. Goodbye." I ignored his plead and pulled the trigger.

He knew he was going to die. If he heard of us then I'm sure he heard that We aren't the one to show mercy.

Back home

"Did you three take care of him? Our dad, Hisashi, asked as he ate.

We nodded, "We ended him."

He nodded making us sigh internally. We wanted him to be proud of us but he never was. He never once said something like 'Great job, you three' or 'Good work' or some shit like that.

The whole family were sitting at the dinning table and having dinner together. Camie was present along with my siblings and my step mother, Ryukyu.

My dad, who's in his late fifties, married Ryukyu three months after mine and my siblings mother left him-us.

My mum told us that she tried her best to cope with dad's lifestyle but she couldn't so she gave up even though she did love him at first. Mum said that she noticed that dad began changing more and more. She could no longer recognize the man she fell in love with.

She then divorced him when I was fourteen years old. Mom found someone else named Toshinori Yagi. She married him and together, they have a daughter and son named, Eri and Kota who's currently 3 and 4 years old. She left Toga, Tomura and myself behind since dad wouldn't let her take us. Mom wasn't stupid to try to argue with the man. She knew the consequences.

However, We would visit them whenever we are free. Eri, Kota and my siblings including my bond were strong.

Camie on the other hand, never gave a crap about our mum. She never visited her. Neither did she know of Eri and Kota's existence, nor did she know that our mother has remarried.

Ryukyu and Camie got along extremely well. Ryukyu was only thirty, making her only 6 years older than me.

Her and us never got along. As a matter of fact, We hated that bitch. Ryukyu was exactly like Camie, someone who wouldn't care about anyone else but themselves.

Dad didn't really love Ryukyu. We knew that he was only using her as Ryukyu came from an influential family. When dad married her, all her money was transferred to him. He became twice as rich  as he already was.

Ryukyu has no idea the man was exploiting her, she was so blindly in love with my father which was incredibly disgusting because he was old enough to be her own father.

I had no interest in becoming an assassin but dad forced this on us. He did not bother to even consider Camie as an assassin because he knew she would not fit.

"Don't forget that we have to attend a party tomorrow." Dad spoke up making me sigh. I hated parties along with Toga and Tomura especially parties like this one.

"What party, baby?" Ryukyu asked with a sweet fake voice which made us internally gag.

He cleared his throat, 'Mr and Mrs Todoroki organized a charity event. We are friends so we have been invited. I expect you all to wear dresses, gowns and suits."

"Yes father" Camie mumbled.

"Good. Izuku, Toga, Tomura, come in my office when you're done, will you?" He asked to which we nodded.

After a few minutes, dad stood up and walked away, leaving his plate on the table for the maids to clean.

As soon as we were done with our dinner, we stood up and went to our father's office. Without bothering to knock, I pushed the door open and entered the large office which was twice the size of my room.

"What's wrong, dad?" I asked as we sat across him, crossing my legs.

"I have one important mission for you." He said seriously. His eyes fixed on us.

"What is it?" Toga asked, her voice filled with curiosity and excitement. We are always excited for a new mission.

"I'm sure you know Katsuki Bakugo." He stated to which we nodded. "Of course. Who doesn't?"

"Well, what do you know about him?"

"He's twenty six years old, leader of the Japan mafia, one of the most powerful man in the world. Why?" I furrowed my browns in curiosity.

"I need you three to take him down. I want us to be the first!" He exclaimed, "I want to be the Mafia king. And you three are going to take him down for me. You three are the only one capable of doing this."

What a dumb fuck

"That's a suicide mission." I responded, my voice drained of emotions. "We stand no chance. We're no match for him. He's the mafia king, you said it yourself." Toga said. We knew that he wasn't going to take no for an answer but still tried, we tried.

"Do you want me to gift you Inko, Yagi, Eri and Kota's dead bodies for Christmas? Or do you want something else?" He asked with a smile. He knew he was sending us on a suicide mission but he was willing to take the risk. Our blood ran cold at the mention of those four person who actually meant something to me.

I clenched my jaw in anger "something else" I muttered, my voice dripping with sarcasm, "We'll do it, but don't you fucking dare to hurt them."

"Why do you three love them so much? I mean I get why you love Inko, she's your mother but--Why Yagi? He's a god for nothing motherfucker." Hisashi asked, his voice filled with curiosity and distaste at the same time. "You love him more than you love me, your own father."

"I wonder why.." Tomura replied before leaving, us following behind not before sending him a glare. Making sure we slammed the door shut behind us.