chapter 2

Katsuki's pov

"Katsuki!" The familiar and annoying voice of my dad rang in my ears making me roll my eyes, sparing him a glance, "can I help you?"

"Leave your brother, this very instant!" He demanded seriously, his eyes going from me to Kirishima.

I groaned before removing my hands off Kirishima's throat, "Consider yourself lucky that dad is here."

"Fuck you asshole!!" Kirishima cursed angrily.

I rolled my eyes, shooting him an annoyed look, "I'll pass, dear brother."

"Enough with the fighting you two! You're grown ups but are still behaving like kids!" Dad scolded and shook his head helplessly.

"It's Katsuki! He's always beating me dad. I'm your poor innocent and smallest son! I am beauty and he is the beast." Kirishima complained like a child despite being twenty two year old man.

"You do know that Beauty and the Beast ended up together right?" Mina, who was sipping her tea quietly asked.

"Eww gross!!" Kirishima made a disgusting face, "How could you even think that Mina? Disgusting!"

Mina shrugged, "It's you who compared yourselves to them, I was just saying."

"You're got an idiot for a twin." I said to Mina who nodded and sighed, "Sadly."

"You're the idiot here. Asshole." Kirishima poked his finger in my chest as I raised y briws at him, "Come on now brother, both you and I know that's not true."

"go fuck somebody." Kirishima mumbled.

"Sure. Want me to leave some for you?" I asked with a teasing smirk.

Before he could reply, mom called us from the kitchen, "Enough boys! Come for dinner. It's ready."

I walked towards the dining room and took my seat at the dining table followed by dad, Kirishima, Mina and mom who sat next to dad.

The maids came and served us food then they walked away, leaving us alone. Kirishima started digging in his food instantly.

"Stop eating like a pig." I said, wanting to annoy the guy who stopped eating and glared at me, "I'm not eating like a pig!."

I nodded my head, letting out a dramatic sigh, "You're right. A pig eats in a better way than you."

"Ass-" Kirishima was cut off by our mother, "eat quietly."

"Mina, put the phone aside and eat, will you?" Dad asked Mina who groaned but nodded nonetheless.

"Mina's boyfriend's missing her." Kirishima teased. "Honestly I pity the poor guy. I wouldn't blame him if he cheats on you." Both him and everyone present in the room knew that he was not serious. Kirishima loves his twin sister like no other.

"What boyfriend?? I don't have any boyfriend. Shut up and eat!" Mina said to kirishima in a slightly frustrated voice.

"If you weren't talking to your boyfriend then what were you doing?" Kirishima asked, furrowing his brows in curiosity.

"That's none of your business" Mina replies coldly.

"So you've got a boyfriend. You aren't denying it. Mom, dad, see? She's having a secret relationship." Kirishima complained like a ten year old child. He loved teasing Mina just I enjoyed teasing him.

"I don't" Mina groaned in frustration. "I've been checking the news about Izuku Midoriya. Happy?" On hearing the familiar name, my ears perked up.

"Izuku Midoriya as in the assassin? The cold blodded assassin?" Kirishima asked in disbelief.

Mina nodded and smiled, "I admire him. I want to become like him."

"No one can become like him." Kirishima replied seriously "He's strong, unique, powerful and breathtakingly beautiful."

"Does someone have a crush?" I asked teasingly making Kirishima shoot me a glare. "Fuck off"

"He's indeed a strong man. An inspiration for all the male assassins." mom spoke up, nodding her head in agreement.

"Do not forget the charity event taking place at the Todoroki's house tomorrow." Dad said to which we all nodded.

I was looking forward to that charity event for a particular reason.