The alarm.

-Dsmp-

Tommy pov

I couldn't sleep. I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. I heard something, It was like a alarm. It sounded very familiar. I looked out the window there were flashing lights. I quickly stood up and looked around. Sounds like something bad is happening right now. I should go check it out. I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm. I started walking to shroud's room. "Shroud wake up, were going somewhere.." I said carefully waking him up. "P-papa?. What's that loud noise?." Said the little voice. "I don't know Shroud. Let's go." "o-ok" I carefully carried him and went outside. I started walking towards the noise. Everything's ok..I hope. The noise is coming from the right. It must be coming for bad and skeppy's house or- I froze. I started feeling weak. It was coming from the prison.. Dream..H-HE ESCAPED.. I started worrying. Tubbo.. I started running to Tubbo and Ranboo's house. My child with a confused face.

-Time skip in snowchester-

YOUR FEELINGS DON'T MATTER RIGHT NOW TOMMY!! THINK ABOUT TUBBO-!

I ran towards Tubbo and Ranboo's house. "TUBBO!!" I shouted with relief. "Tommy?!". I placed shroud down. I hugged Tubbo tight with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Tubbo pov

Oh no..he heard it..Oh Tommy.. I hugged him back. "I'm so sorry.." I said. "Are you ok Tubz.?" He asked. "Tommy..I'm ok for now.." I replied. "Hey Tommy. we're with you. You're going to be ok.." Ranboo said. "We are all gonna be okay." I said. "But..Dream.." Tommy said. "We know. But we're gonna get through it. Okay?." I said trying to make him feel better. Tommy pushed me aside. "W-why are you trying to comfort me?! I'm supposed to be comforting you!. He's going to come for you!..For us!" Tommy shouted. "Tommy It's going to b-" Ranboo said but he was interrupted by Tommy. "He is going to threaten you again! But this time it will be worst! He..he.." "Sshh..Tommy calm down..we're going to be ok.." I said while wiping his tears. I can't panic right now. Tommy needs me.

Ranboo pov

"I'm going to protect you and Tubbo." If I can..I don't know if I can do it..What if dream manipulates me. What if I hurt them instead?! I look down to see Micheal sitting next to Tommy's son. What if I hurt my son.. I zoned out. "Ranboo?.Ranboo!!" I heard a voice..It was Tommy. "Hm?." "Thankyou." I picked up Tommy and hugged him. "What are you doing man-" "You have no shoes-" I laughed a bit. Tommy looked at his legs. "That's why my legs were freezing." Tommy said embarrassed. "Let's go inside. We don't want the kids freezing and sick, and we don't want a sick Tommy." Tubbo said. "hmph"

-After a while-

They look so calm..but I know they are terrified. After what they have been through..as much as I know Tommy has nightmares of Dream and so many panic attacks because of him..Tubbo..the moment he heard the alarm he thought of Tommy. As much as I know he panicked.. I did freak out too..if he's out..he might do the thing.. "Ranboo are you ok?." Tommy said. I flinched. "yeah-!"