(4) am i strong

In the car we just listen to music not talking much. But it was comfortable silence.

After 20 mins we arrive at a huge house. It was a modern type of house with LED lights flashing everywhere and teens literally everywhere. Even on the lawn.

Once we parked Eli opened the door for me and we all walked into the house. Saying goodbye to him i go to meet up rose.

"ok what's first in the agenda," grayson says once i walk over. "i suggest we go get drinks first," rose says.

We all agree to get drinks so we make our way to the bar. they had so many different drinks it was like heaven.

I get me like 4 shots of vodka and 2 strawberry dacories. We all take shots of vodka together though in a race.

i won of course.

It's not like i'm an alcoholic or anything. i don't even like the taste just the feeling. But if i had to say what i'm addicted to it would have to be weed.

that's my weakness.

grayson suggest going to dance so we all follow him in the crowd if sweaty, horny teenagers.

Finding my spot i notice a cute looking boy. He has blonde hair and pale face. When he notices me staring at him i give him a smile causing him to blush. I walk over closer to him and start dancing. I'm grinding against him while his hands explore my body. We jsut move to the rythme.

"do you wanna get out of here," he ask in my ear. I nod by head and he grabs my hand leading me to an empty hall.

Immediately i'm met with his lips devouring mine.

Quite literally devouring.

Trying to keep up with his pace i place my hand on his chest feeling up on his body. He groans in please causing me to smirk.

I like the effect i have in guys without even having to try.

He moves his hand under my shirt touch my stomach with his hands getting awfully close to my bra. I close my eyes wanting more.

"fuck you taste so good" he says against my lips. He moves his lips kissing my jaw then down to my neck.

Please god don't leave a mark.

I move my head to the side allowing him better access to it. When i open my eyes i immediately see eli rushing over towards me.

Fuck he looks hot.

His face looks angry. probably because i was about to give this guy what he's been asking for.

Eli make it to me and pushed the guy off me.

"fuck man what was that for," the guy who name i don't know says.

"she's mine," he says grabbing my hand and leading me away.

"what was that for" i pout.

He doesn't say anything but leads me to a what i think is an empty room.

He shoves me in sending shivers down my spine. While he locks the door i walk over to the bed to sit down.

"so are you gonna make up for what you just did," i ask in a low voice.

This is definitely the alcohol talking.

"what the fuck were you doing with him," he says angry. He runs his hand through his hair making his hair messy.

I get up and walk towards him. "i jsut wanted some fun," i say innocently while moving my hands to fix his hair. He grabs my hands and moves them behind my back holding onto my wrist with one hand.

I like where this is going.

———————

sorry for the short chapter i j REALLY wanna get to writing the smut part lolzz
i hope you enjoyed it if not idc.