She's Mine

He grabs my neck forcing my eyes to meet his dark brown eyes. I can see the lust in his eyes.

"Fuck," he groans. I can feel his bulge growing on my stomach. "Do you feel what you do to me?" He whispers against my ear.

Unable to speak i just nod my head.  Pushing me harder against my door her squeezes my neck harder.

"I asked you a question." he spits.

I choked out a yes with his hand still squeezing my neck. He smiles against my neck. Shivers run through my body at the thought of what he is going to do to me. I can feel my lower half getting wet from excitement at the guy in front of me. I moan when i feel him sucking on my neck. 

"elijah.." i moan out as he devours my neck.  Sensing how aroused I am without moving his hand he shoves me towards my bed.

"Im going to fuck you so fucking hard tonight." He whispers in my ear.

fuck Im dripping already.

"Your going to a fucking mess when Im done with you sweetheart."

---------------------------

EXTRAS INFORMATION

MATURE scenes ALL throughout this book.

ALL IS CONSENT; I do not support or even want to write about SA. When i say "force" it just like a word explain dominance yk. Like taking the lead. NOT THAT WAY THO.

Mental health; this would be a book that had mental health involved. Theres are a bunch of YA and teens who are growing up in 2020. Lets be real gen Z are fucking mental. So i want to make it realisticcccc.

Lily is a fun and wild characters. Thats it. Read more to find out about her ig. Or not ofc.

Elijah is fun but calm and subtle.

DISCLAIMER!

I dont care if you trauma dump etc bc this book might be relatable so i jsut ask you be respectful :)

OKAY NOW ONTO THE CHARACTERSSSSS HEHEHE - Also play the song it rlly sets the vibe of this book tbh.