PROLOGUE//

Invincibles is the deadliest gang in the world, nobody knows the purpose of the gang, what they want, who they kill, and why. All people know is that a severe and only attack happened in 1992 by Invincibles and almost half of the population of North America was killed during the attack. Government officials were killed and the president was captured. Since then Invincibles serves as the government and plans out everything related to citizens. They rule the continent now. They don't attack the citizens anymore, they don't threaten people or Kill anymore unless you break the laws set by them.

After their takeover people lived in fear for a long time and they still live but they have become more and more used to the ruling, they usually don't do any harm but if you see any guys with a brown leather jacket on you don't look in their eyes and just mind your own business. As long as you don't break the rules you are in the clear.

Rosewood high school has always been the talk of the town, in fact in the entire country. It was the most expensive school with world-class facilities, finest infrastructure, best quality teachers and a remarkable education but it was not the reason Rumour has it that the son of the leader of the deadliest gang in the world is a student here but nobody knows who? Nobody even knows what the leader looks like. All they know is that the name of the leader is Regan. But as I said earlier this can also be a rumor, nobody has ever seen this man, nobody knows what he looks like, nobody knows what his purpose is. But one thing that the whole world knows is you don't say his name out loud because if the members of Invincibles hear it then you will be dead on the spot. 

Invincible's jacket: