Club

You were in the limo with some other girls. You all came from Miami to Vegas for a big show you all were invited to. You are a dancer btw. Anyway, you all were hyping each other up getting all excited about the show. You were really excited as well, due to the fact that you recently broke up with your ex and in a bad bitch mood for the show. You were gonna show off everything you got.
"Hey Y/N, can you pass me the bottle?" Solar asked.
"Girl we're almost out already and we haven't gotten to the club yet." You said.
"It's just champagne." Solar said.
"True." You said.
You handed Solar the bottle as she poured you and her another glass.

{ Club }

You all got out of the limo and went inside. The whole place was beautiful. It was very pink and dark but amazing. You all were excited.
"Hello ladies!!" The manager said coming towards you all.
You all greeted her and got excited.
"I'm glad you all came here to Vegas for the show. My girls were all pussies and decided not to be here which sucks. They could've made so much money." The manager said.
You all laughed. She then asked for all of your names.
"What's your name sweetie?" The manager asked.
"Y/N Yang." You said.
"You have a very cute face. A face likes yours shouldn't be working as an exotic dancer." The manager said.
"This IS my money maker." You said.
You both laughed.
"I like your attitude hehe. You're one of my favorites now." The manager said.
Everyone cheered you as you were excited. She then finished greeting everyone else.
"Alright ladies, you all know where the locker room is. You may go." The manager said.
You all walked in. There was so much room to get changed. You all won't really be bumping into each other as much as your locker room in Miami. You all were happy and started setting everything up. The manager then came in.
"Y/N. Come with me." The manager said.
You put your stuff down and went to her. You both walked around the club.
"You needed me?" You said.
"Yes I do. I saw your background file. You're also a nurse I see." The manager said.
"I am." You said.
"You're rich girl. What're you doing here?" The manager asked.
"I do get a lot of money from being a nurse, but I also enjoy being an exotic dancer. I was one before I became a nurse, but I wanted to continue being one on the side. And yes my employees and boss know I do this and they're ok with it." You said.
"Don't you get patients who recognize you from your club?" The manager asked.
"Nope because I wear a mask when I perform. My stage name is Playgirl Bunny." You said.
"Ahh I see. Has anyone asked you to take it off?" The manager asked.
"Oh many times. But they never get the chance to take off my mask hehe." You said.
"I see hehe. Also, you're the youngest out of  all the girls here. 24." The manager said.
"I know it's super young, but I'm ok with it." You said.
"You have the 'I don't care' attitude. I like it." The manager said.
You both laughed.
"By the way, I'll tell the other girls this later. So, today we will be having higher reps coming in just for their enjoyment. And in this club, we do this thing where we let all the girls perform together, then have like a runway show where they showoff their clothes and themselves. Then the men who the show is for can choose who they want to have a private with. They can choose up to 3 girls in one private with them for the night." The manager said.
"Gotcha. Thanks for telling me that." You said.

{ Night Life }

The club was packed with people. It was a special night since rich people were coming today. You were in the locker room getting ready.