Concert

You entered the stadium through the VIP doors. You were taken to the VIP seats. It was connected to the stage but at the bottom. You saw Hwasa and some other idols. You sat next to her and you both hugged.
"You're here!!" You said happily.
"Yes indeed I am haha. I've always wanted to see them in a concert instead of like award shows. So I took the opportunity. How are you here? The tickets are like expensive and rare to find." Hwasa asked.
"Tae." You said.
"Of course." Hwasa said.
You both laughed.
"You look very pretty by the way. How do you always look pretty?" Hwasa asked.
"It's just the clothes girl. Don't you worry." You said.
"I'm going shopping with you next time." Hwasa said.
You both laughed. You all then waited until it was time for the concert to start.

{ Concert }

The concert has started, and you were happy. The music was good, vibes were good, you and Hwasa were having a lot of fun. Taehyung kept looking at you during the times he performed. But it was time for the solos, you were told. For Taehyung's solo, he sang his solo from an old album.
"His voice is so enchanting. If he sang to me like that every night I would sleep peacefully haha." You thought.
There was a time he started walking around the stage and sang around. He then went to you, he had a flower in his mouth. He then took it off and gave it to you. You smiled and Hwasa giggled. He then walked away to finish his performance.
"Well that was cute of him." Hwasa said.
"Shut up." You said.
Hwasa laughed as you looked away because you were blushing like crazy. Watching him perform was fun. You liked the way he looked at the audience. His eyes were sparkling, like stars were in his eyes. You can tell he really loves his fans.

There was a time where the boys got to interact with the audience for a bit as a break. They got to answer questions they were asked. You and Hwasa were chatting as this happen. You both then heard a question.
"This question is for V: Who was that girl you have a flower to?" Namjoon said.
A lot of eyes were on you and Taehyung. You were a little embarrassed. Taehyung smiled.
"I gave the flower to a very special person to me." Taehyung said with a smile.
You were then shown on the big screen. You covered your smile even though you were really happy.
"Y/N!" Taehyung yelled.
You looked at him. He made a heart shape with his arms. You giggled as everyone in the crowd started awwing and cheering.
"Another question is for V: Are you and the girl dating?" Jimin said.
"We're just talking at the moment actually." Taehyung said.
"A lot of questions for V now haha: When did you meet her?" Hoseok said.
Taehyung looked at you. You nodded.
"I met her when I was in SOPA long ago. She and I barely talked to each other nor really saw each other. My first interaction with her was during Valentine's day. We bumped into each other, and I gave her a rose as an apology, but in reality, I really liked her." Taehyung said.
"He really did. V would also talked about her with me. But no way did Y/N go to SOPA." Jimin said.
"Hey Y/N, can you come up here for a sec?" Taehyung asked.
The crowd started to cheer loudly. Hwasa pushed you to stand up and walk to the stage. You were a little nervous but was ok. You went up and stood with them. Yoongi gave you his mic to use.
"Hi everyone haha." You said.
The crowd cheered.
Taehyung whispered in your ear something.
"I'm only gonna say how we met, but now at your club, just something random." Taehyung whispered.
You nodded. He then backed away.
"Yes, Y/N went to SOPA. She was apart of the dance department. Would you like to tell everyone why you went to SOPA?" Taehyung asked.
The crowd cheered out of curiosity. You smiled and nodded.
"Well, I was a trainee underneath YG long ago. I was gonna be a lead rapper and a main dancer. I was told to study there for the time being since I was so young. But soon, I moved away to America because of my family's business." You said.
"And I saw Y/N again at a coffee shop couple days ago. At the time I didn't think it would be my old crush cause I honestly forgot about it after a while. But then after a while, I realized she looked very familiar and her personality reminded me of how my old crush would act during school." Taehyung said.
"No way, so Y/N was the crush you were talking to me about!?!" Jimin said in shock.
Everyone laughed at his reaction.
"Yes she is haha." Taehyung said.
"I'm just curious, how come you never talked to me even though you saw me so many times?" You asked.
"I was busy with my singing so I didn't have time." Taehyung said.
"That's a lie!" Jimin said.
You all looked at him.
"V was actually a very shy boy back in SOPA. I would always tell him to go talk to her, but he was always hesitant to because he was super shy." Jimin said.
Taehyung chased Jimin around as everyone laughed.
"Oh, there's a question for Y/N now haha: Can you tell us a little about your life?" Namjoon said.
"Sure thing. I'm 24 years old, I live in Miami but I'm here in Vegas for vacation. I'm a nurse and a dancer. My favorite color is hot pink, I have a Serbian cat and a husky dog back in Miami, I recently started listening to BTS once I met V, yes I know I'm a new army." You said.
Everyone laughed.
"I will be learning more about them soon. And that's all I can say for now." You said.
The crowd cheered as you giggled.
"YOU'RE SO CUTE Y/N!!" Someone yelled from the crowd.
You blushed and turned around as everyone laughed. Taehyung went to you.
"You're blushing!" Taehyung yelled.
You chased him around as everyone laughed. The crowd then cheered as you walked back to your seat as the boys got ready to perform again. Hwasa and you laughed.

For the rest of the concert the boys just messed around during their performance as you enjoyed it. You were happy to see Taehyung smile.
"That's a the boxy smile I miss from SOPA. I always saw that smile when he was having fun with his friends."