Club

You were working your last night at the club in Vegas. Yes it's your last night there. It was an interesting due to the fact you literally got to party with idols because you met one in the club. But you knew it was a once in a life time thing. Sure a lot of people know about you and Taehyung, but you knew it won't last for a long time due to the fact that you have a life in Miami and you can't really leave it. But today was gonna be a good night since it was the finale. You and the girls were excited. Yes you told Solar everything about Hwasa and BTS and you both grew closer to each other, you were feeling good.
You were in the locker room getting ready.
"Hey Y/N." The manager said.
"Yeah?" You asked.
"Someone is here to see you." The manager said.
"Oh, where are they?" You asked.
"In the back of the building." The manager said.
You got up and put your mask on. You went to the back entrance door and went out. You saw someone leaning on a car. You recognized who it was and went up to them.
"Shouldn't you be prepping for your concert tomorrow?" You asked.
"I know but I wanted to see you. It's your last night here and I know I won't be able to see you tomorrow due to the concert and you leaving." Taehyung said.
"I know sweetie, but you know we won't be a thing after all we've been through. We live 2 completely different lives. And you know it's gonna look bad that you a kpop idol is dating an exotic dancer aka a stripper." You said.
"People can't judge me for who I like and where I go. I'm an adult and I can do what I want. My fans already know I smoke, so they can't say anything. Please Y/N, give us a try." Taehyung said.
"I have a life in Miami you know." You said.
"Speaking of life. I made a call to Seoul's National Hospital, the biggest one in South Korea. And they said they're actually looking for a few nurses. So you can apply, and you'll def make it. I know you will." Taehyung said.
You smiled.
"Well they accept the fact that I too am a stripper? Are there even strip clubs in Korea?" You asked.
"There are a few. But maybe you can quit doing stripping for a bit and join a dance company. There are many dance companies in South Korea, and they all are nice and except anyone." Taehyung said.
You were quiet. Taehyung held your hand.
"I've been waiting too long on dating because I thought maybe I'd find my crush from long ago. I've waited over 10 years, and now that I found her, I don't wanna lose her." Taehyung said.
You both smiled.
"Come on Playgirl Bunny, we gotta go now." The manager said.
You turned around and nodded. You look back at Taehyung. You kissed him on his cheek. You then went back inside. You quickly finished your touch ups and went on stage with the other girls.

{ Private Rooms }

"Last one of the night. Then I'm done here in Vegas." You thought.
You opened the door. And you saw him. He was sitting in the middle of the couch and waiting for you. You smiled and closed the door as you entered the room.
"I thought you left already." You said.
"You're more important than anything. So please, just give me a yes or no." Taehyung said.
You giggled.
"I'll tell you my answer later when I'm done with my shift. I'm working right now." You said.
Taehyung nodded with a somewhat worried smile.
You started dancing for him again. It felt like you both just met each other again for the first time. You both giggled from time to time and you just mesmerized him with your body.
"You know, you never danced in front of me like this without your mask before." Taehyung said.
"I'm working though." You said.
"Just this once. It's your last night here." Taehyung said.
You looked around. You saw the security camera. You walked away and went to the bar table. You took out a remote and turned off the security camera and locked it so no one else can turn it back on but you.
"What did you do?" Taehyung asked.
"I turned off the security camera. What I'm gonna do is not work appropriate." You said.
Taehyung smiled. You took off your mask and put the volume up so no one could hear you two. You crawled up onto Taehyung's lap.
"There you go. You happy you can see my full face now?" You asked.
"More than happy hehe." Taehyung said.
He put his hands on your butt as you danced on his lap, grinding back and forth. You were feeling over excited that you got to dance in front of a man you feel so comfortable with you.
"Am I allowed to kiss you? Since we're already breaking the rules." Taehyung said.
"Go ahead." You said with a smirk.
He started kissing your neck. You can tell he was getting aroused by the hardness you felt you were rubbing on. You could hear his deep raspy groans and it made you go crazy. You love his moans, you love his deep voice, you love him in general. You backed off of his lap and went on your knees in front of him. You separated his legs and started to unbuckle his belt. You threw it away and unzipped his pants. You touched his hard rock clothed dick. He giggled as you kissed his tip. You then pushed down his pants and pushed down his boxers. His dick sprung up in front of your face.
"Wait a minute. Did it get bigger?" You asked.
"Let's just say, a friend of yours gave my a pill for the night." Taehyung said.
"Was it the manager?" You asked.
"You can ask her yourself." Taehyung said.
"That naughty whore." You said.
You both laughed.
You slowly started licking his dick. He threw his head back and you smiled. You then took it into your mouth. Taehyung grabbed a bunch of your hair as you sucked his life out of him. He then pulled your head off and pushed you onto the couch. He removed all of your clothes and ripped some stuff off. He then went down and started eating you out. You grabbed his hair and moaned. He put his hand over your mouth so you wouldn't be too loud. His tongue was amazing. You were moaning every second. He then backed off and put his dick in front of your pussy.
"We ready?" Taehyung asked.
"Go for it." You said.
He pushed his dick in right away. You were shocked by how fast he did it.
"You should already know how my dick feels. You've already used it 3x." Taehyung said.
"Yeah but during those 3x it was never this big." You said.
You both laughed. He then thrusted back in forth. He used his hand to play with your clit. You knew he knows what's he's doing with you. He knew all your sweet spots, all your pleasure spots, everything. Your body is now in his control. He owns your body. Every touch made you tremble with him. You knew, he was the one.