passed out

tw: passing out,ED

i woke up to vinnie shaking me and pouring water in my mouth while listening to my chest he smelled like weed and smoke like how much has this dude been smoking?

"you smell like weed" i say whispering. he sighed out of relief

"thanks" he says softly and a little annoyed

i giggle when i see how worried he was.  

"you passed out becuas you dont fucking drink or eat anything" he says annoyed

"becuase i would rather pass out that eat something that you give me" i say annoyed 

we can both play this game how can he be mad at me not trusting him while he drugged me with fucking ice tea! and he lied to me about goin about therapy and about being better and about going to that stupid party. and he is a psycho i mean look at everything that he has done. addison was fucking right i shouldnt get back whit him. i am the one to blame rn addison knows best ughhh i am so fucking stupid.

i tried to stand up but fell back.maybe i should eat something i am so hungry it feel like i am dying. 

vinnie carried me  wich made me blush  and dropped me on the couch he gave ice tea and some mcdonalds. i didnt wanna eat a other thing vinnie did to me gave me a fucking eating disorder becuase of the abuse i was always sleeping cleaning or getting abused. so i only ate at night or sometimes in the morning well know i feel disgusted by eating.

"really ice tea? fuck off" i say as he sits next to me with a vape in his hand

"fucking addict" i whisper

"WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" he was yelling but i couldnt care less

"i called you a fucking addict vincent! you cant go with smoking  or vaping for lake 3 minutes"

he went silent he opend my ice tea and started drinking it while vaping i knew he didnt drug  anything i am just petty. i was staring at him vaping vinnie is really pretty and nice sometimes but i wont forgive him not this time 

"i love you " he says quietly 

i love him to but i didnt reply he can fuck off

he puts his hand our my waist while still vaping i swear he is gonna die from lung cancer if he doesnt stop. i putted on a movie while eating a few fries that werent drugged. i was watching the movie "truth or dare" i already watched it before but i was bored. 

vinnie was on his phone doing who knows what. i went upstairs to take my phone but i wasnt in my bag anymore i look around the whole fucking room and it isnt anywhere.

"vincent? where is my phone?" i am gonna call him vincent for a while thats what he deserves tbh.  i hear him walk upstairs to his room he looked really attractive rn but i need to focus.

"where is my phone vin?" why tf did i call him vin i am mad at him

"oh,i have your phone i forgot to take it from you yesterday, we cant risk you calling the cops"

"again! you making everyday of my life a fucking hell! i scream

vinnie:"sorry y/n i just want things to be normal-"

y/n: "normal? this is everything but normal you freak"

i walk off becuase i am mad and i dont want to see those pretty brown eyes getting all sad and stuff. he is the one that kidnapped me twice and drugged me! 

i took a big bottle of  vodka and  went to sit in his garden it was pretty cold outside and i was only wearing vinnies shirt and bikershorts. i started drinking more and more. vodka is disgusting tastes like fucking handgel its disgusting. i was really fucking drunk when i took the last few sips everything went black..........

'------------------------------------------

IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY DO YALL LIKE THIS? IS IT CRINGE??????