What is Love?

Love. The word itself tell you in your subconscious mind, what it is and how it feels.

Even though memories that were not so good are attached to it, when you hear the word love, you can only think of how it felt. How deep it hit you, how deep it made you feel. How time had stopped and that one moment made you feel like you were on cloud nine. You cherish that moment with your entire heart, because it was one one of the most happiest moments of your life, the happiest.

How sometimes it made you cry with joy and how you wanted that to last forever. It's a beautiful thing, love. No doubt, it hurts you and sometimes makes you think, was that really love? When you remember the good times, all you can think of is how wholesome it was and how special you felt. How you forgot all about your worries and all you wanted was to feel that forever. That affection, even the gentle touch of your loved one, how soothing it was. You want it, you need it. It's a basic necessity of life, the last thing that can keep you going when all hope is lost.

Its not what "i want" but its "what do you need?" This feeling of affection care that develops in you automatically. Its "how can i help you?", its empathy and patience, its "let's do this together" or "lets work it out together".

A full heart and an enormous soul.

When you picture love, you can think of deep blue skies or maybe, a beautiful ray of sunshine hitting the never ending sparkling seas, birds chirping and that special feeling which makes you feel like you are on the top of the world and nothing can stop you or get in your way. It's so beautiful, there might be a song, that reminds of you of this feeling.

The feeling of butterflies in your stomach, thats love. The automatic smile that comes on your face, thats love. The way your body temperature goes high up and you start feeling the big blast of energy inside you, thats love. When you can't come up with the right words to express how amazing they make you feel, thats love. How all their flaws disappear and every single detail about them gives you goosebumps. How you feel so happy when they feel happy, that is love. Its not something you can describe, but its something that cures all your pain, makes you love yourself and gives you the hope and mindset to keep moving forward and never give up.

That, is love.