Part Three

He never expected her to say yes to his suggestion, and quiet frankly neither did she.

He booked the plane tickets to fly out in the early afternoon, in which he then expected her to ditch him at the airport and not show, but she didn't.

Their flight was a few hours, them arriving at Las Vegas airport somewhere after 7pm.

Grabbing their bags, they hailed a cab and drove to Dean's home, what was only a few minutes off of the strip.

Currently it had been around an hour since they arrived at his home, Dean showing Brie around the house and to her guest bedroom whilst she stayed here.

He left her to her own devices as he went for a shower, Brie lounged on the bed reading a book she had started a few days ago when her phone vibrated beside her.

Closing her eyes she let out a sigh, hoping it wasn't yet another message from Daniel, which it wasn't - it was from Nattie.

'Hi, was going to ask you to a late dinner but they said you had already checked out of the hotel. Everything alright?'

Brie smiled slightly, picking up her phone as she typed out a reply, sending it back.

'Yeah, I left. Sorry, I should have messaged you or something. Let's schedule something for next week!'

Upon receiving a message back telling her not to worry, along with something about her being a grown woman and that she could do anything she wants, Nattie agreed to arranging something next week.

Picking up her book she went back to reading, only to once again be interrupted, yet this time it wasn't her phone.

"Hey.", Dean smiled as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Hi.", she greeted back looking over at him, if she had to guess with what he was wearing - shorts, tshirt and a hoodie with trainers, all black of course - she'd assume that he was going to the gym or something.

"Going out?", she questioned.

"Well yeah, I was going to go to the gym. Went to fetch a drink from the fridge and uh..turns out there is fuck all in there.", he answered.

"Okay..so?"

"We're going to get some food."

"We?", Brie questioned, her brows furrowed.

"Yes, we. I don't want you to be left alone, plus since you're gonna be here for a few days you can pick up things you might want.", he shrugged as he walked towards the bed, holding his hand out to her. "C'mon, it'll be fun.", he grinned, dimples on show.

Brie rolled her eyes - at both him reeling her in for a food trip and his dimples, damn they were cute - taking his hand as he pulled her from the bed. "Fine, let's go.", she replied as she pulled her boots on.

Standing up straight she looked at Dean, then looked down at her own outfit, what consisted of a vintage band tshirt, ripped skinny jeans and her heeled boots.

"You're making me feel slightly overdressed..", she laughed.

"You look perfectly fine, let's go.", Dean shrugged with a smile causing a slight blush to appear on Brie's face.

He was just saying that to hurry you up, no need to behave like a school girl and falter at the simplest comment.

Shaking her head, she picked up her bag - placing her phone in there too - and walked out the bedroom to find Dean standing in the hallway, now sporting a snapback.