Chapter 1 Start of a new friendship

Y/N POV:

~At School~

After getting the schedule of my classes I managed to find my first class after an hour I went to the library since I was able to choose what classes I took this semester and what times I found a quiet place to sit and do my work to catch up on my first class after a long tough hour of studying and catching up. I heard a stern strong low voice I looked up to see who the voice belong to. He looked tall and so handsome with his dark brown hair that almost looked black at a certain lighting and his dark brown doe eyes with a cute little beauty mark on the bottom of his lip. I found myself admiring very detail of his face then I heard him speak again made me snap back to reality.

??: May I sit with you??

Y/N: o...oh ya sure

As he began to sit next to me I felt the warmth of his body next to mine I can feel my cheeks turn into a tint of pink from slight embarrassment. I couldn't help but to look at him as he was pulling out his books, laptop, and pencil I could see the veins in his arms popped out from that I could tell he was very physically active person as I observe every moment from him I hear him speak once again.

??: So what are you studying for?

Y/N: oh I'm just catching up what my first class had been teaching for the past 4 weeks making sure I do well in the class.

??: Don't worry you'll do great! Are you new?

I nod Y/N: Ya I am. My name is Lee Y/n

Jungkook: I'm Jeon Jungkook It's nice to meet you umm I was wondering if you don't mind

Y/N: No not at all what is it?

Jungkook: Okay can you please help me with this math work I don't understand it

Y/N lightly smiled : Ya sure

Author POV:

She looked over on what he was learning so she knew how to help him since she's new he was looking at her it seemed like he was admiring her and started smiling at her lightly as she began to explain on the math work and what he did wrong or how he could improve she then looked at him and he snapped back to reality.

Jungkook POV:

When I got stuck admiring every feature of her face I snapped back to reality when she asked

Y/N: Does that make it easier to understand?

Jungkook: huh? umm sorry I wasn't paying attention can you please repeat

Y/N sigh: okay

Jungkook: Sorry *smiles with his cute bunny smile*

Y/N: Aww cute little bunny

Jungkook: You already have a nickname for me it seems

I saw her cheeks turn a slight pink tone it made me smile at her cuteness after an hour of her teaching me the math work her phone alarm went off I was confused but jealous for no reason I thought is a boy texting her ?

Y/N POV:

After hour of studying with Jungkook my phone alarm went off telling me my next class was about to start I turn it off and look at Jungkook he looked confused at me.

Y/N: My next class is gonna start

Jungkook: want me to walk you there?

Y/N: Ya actually can you tell me where it is? It's room 304 do you know where it is?

Jungkook: Oh I do It's actually my next class here I'll walk with you

We walked together to the class we were talking while going there then he stopped I looked at the door frame it said room 304 I take a deep breath feeling nervous I see Jungkook going to his set. After a few moments the students were settling in then the professor comes into the class.

Professor: Hello students so for today we have a new student now our rules are you will be assigned a desk mate your desk mate is your study buddy and your project partner for the rest of the year you may not switch your desk mate nor ask for a new one are we clear with that?

Y/N: Yes sir

Professor: Great now please introduce yourself 

I felt so nervous I saw Jungkook cheering me on quietly I smiled slightly feeling a little bit better I started introducing myself to the whole class.

Y/N: Hello I'm Lee Y/N. I'm the new student please treat me well *bowed*

Professor: Okay let's see your desk mate is...

The nervousness came back to me as he was looking around the room for my desk mate I was hoping it would be a student that will treat me nicely.

Professor: oh Jungkook will be your desk mate raise your hand Jungkook

he raised his hand and smiled I let out a sigh of relief since I already know Jungkook now I felt more comfortable I went to his desk sat next to him and took out my notebook,  pencil when I finished preparing for this class I saw a small bottle of Banana milk on my side of the desk I was confused on how it got there like it appeared from thin air I looked at Jungkook he then gave me a bunny smile and said.

Jungkook: My gift to you desk mate

Y/N: Thank you little bunny

~20 Minutes later~

Professor: Okay now with your desk mate take this time to review what we learned and for you Jungkook and Y/N help her catch up on what we have been learning for the past 4 weeks.

Jungkook had help me catch up with everything I was amazed at how much I had to catch up with

Y/N: Oh umm Jungkook? Is it okay if we studied at the library together?

Jungkook: Ya sure no problem

~Time skip~

It turned out I had three out of four classes with Jungkook then I went to the cafeteria looking for Jungkook then I see him sitting with his friends I went up to them and sat next to Jungkook

Jungkook: Y/N meet my friends

Jimin: Hi I'm Park Jimin

Tae: Hey I'm Kim Taehyung

y/n: nice to meet you guys

I took out my lunch I made for myself and put it on the table they looked at me with what seemed to be amazement I looked at them In pure confusion wondering why they were staring at me like that. 

Tae: You brought homemade lunch?

Y/N: Ya don't you guys?

Jimin: No we get are food from our school it's not bad but not good either.

Y/N: Oh well I just love my cooking

Tae: It looks good Y/N

Jungkook: Can I have a bite?

You grabbed a spoon full of your lunch that you made and feed him he eat it then looked at me with his amazed eyes doe eyes.

Jungkook:  Ooh Wow that's the best bite of food I ever had you should make me some for tomorrow

__Thank you for Reading the first chapter of Start of Something new_________