Chapter 13 Surprise

Jungkook's POV:
I finally finished and got everything prepared I hope she likes it and notices every detail I put into this. Then I texted her to let me let her pick her up at her place to take her to a secret location. Thank goodness that she said okay to it at least so I headed on there to her place. When I got there I knocked on her door she opens and and crosses her arms across her chest. I took her and closed her door and locked it and took her to my car as she sat in the passengers set. Then I sat at the drivers set and gave her blindfold she sighs and takes it and said "This better be good Jungkook". As I replied with "Don't worry it definitely will be good as you think it is Guinea Pig". About 10 minutes later we get there and I take her out and walk her to the exact spot she needs to be in.

We where in the park that was abandoned but I told her to take off her blindfold and she saw the little tiny kinds play ground and she gasps she looks at everything.
Y/n: That's the same sand castle we build as kids it even has the letters G&B stands for Guinea Pig a nickname Jungkook gave her and the B is for Bunny a nick name she gave him. She looks at the bushes and sees Guinea pigs they were whisking just like her laughs. Then she sees the seesaw have a small box just like the one he gave her when they were kids. She covers her face and looks at jungkook as he smiles with his bunny smile and pulls out some food they eat that night. This night and recreating it meant s lot cause it's the first time they met.
Y/n: What's in the small box Jungkook?
Jungkook took the box and opens it there was a ring inside she gasps
Jungkook: Now this isn't what you think it is but it's still really special and has meaning to it it's a promise ring.
He puts it on her
Jungkook: Ms. Y/n my Guinea pig bunny loving y/n I promise to never hurt to or miserable or anything but to only make you happy and give you all the love and attention in the world and to show you how much you mean to me. I promise to continue to be vocal about how I feel then and there but you have to do that as well okay.
She nodded
Jungkook: The reasoning of me not telling you what we are was because I was trying to understand myself first before I got your hopes up but now I know. Ms. Y/n would you like to be my girlfriend from this day forward and love me and show nothing but affection.
Y/n: y-yes of course
They hugged and kissed each other passionately on the lips.
Then I puts a blanket down on the grass and we set down and eat our foods while start talking about the day we met.

~Flash back~
Y/n was swinging on the sing set while a little boy was building something in the sand box she looks around and noticed he was alone. She got off the swing set and went to him and sat next to him and smiled.
Little y/n: what are you building?
Little boy: A Monster castle
Little y/n: oh cool can I help?
He nods and gives me tools and we build it together after we finished.
Little boy: what should we name it?
Little y/n: hmmm well what's your name?
Little boy: Jungkook (smiles like a bunny)
She giggled at his smile
Little Jungkook: You giggle like a Guinea pig
He laughs
Little y/n: I do not!
Little Jungkook: You do and that's my nickname for you from now on my little Guinea pig.
Little y/n: Then your my little bunny ..... HEY THATS IT!
Jungkook was confused
Little y/n: That's what we name the monster castle G&B
Little Jungkook: Why is your name first?
Little Y/n: Because I came up to you first it makes sense
He nods
Little Jungkook: So wanna be friends?
Little Y/n: I'd love to be your friend
We hugged each other
~End if flash back~

Jungkook: You we're cute back then
Y/n: You're saying I'm not cute now??
Jungkook's laughs: No your not
Y/n: YAHHH YOU CANNOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME I'M A YEAR YOUNGER THEN YOU DON'T BE MEAN LIKE THAT!!!
Jungkook: Okay okay but you didn't let me finish
She was about to hit him when
Jungkook: Your not cute not because now your hot and sexy and beautiful
She blushes
Jungkook: Know look who's blushing hard Awwhhh
She hits him and puts a whole bunch of kimchi and kimbap in his mouth
Y/n: SAY AHHHH
SHE SHAVED MORE FOOD IN HIS MOUTH
Y/n: Hmmm yummy hahaha
He lightly hits her She stops and laughs at him he rolls his eyes. She grabs a napkin sits on his lap and focuses on cleaning his mouth. He was just starting at her as he was chewing the food in his mouth admiring her when he finished eating. He puts his hand on her cheek cupping it and rubbing it with his thumb she then looks up at his eyes. He then slowly moved closer to her and moved her chin up at him and kisses her lips as she kissed him back just as passionately as he did. He then kisses down her neck she closes her eyes he then rolled over on top of her and she was laying down looking at him then they slowly touched each other's hand and then locked them together pinned her hand next to her head while still being Locked with his hand. As he kisses her neck she closes her eyes and breathes heavily as he hits her sweet spot on her neck. "Ahh J-J" he then kisses her lips and looks at her. "We can't do it here babe Let's continue this at home"