Emerina Peltz

The drive to palm springs took forever it was 4 hours of smoking, sleeping, pregaming, and getting ready all before 10am when we finally made it.

I grab my suitcase that was sitting in the corner of my room out, tossing my backpack on harry following behind me with nothing in his hands just a backpack on his back sliding the bedroom door shut, we are the first to leave the bus Zayn and Niall being behind us because Niall insitis on looking the prettiest out of all of us.

Luckily its only 10am and know one knows what hotel we are staying at since its about a 20 mintue drive from the venue instead of the hotel 5 mintues from it because we knew that one would be crowded with people. we all head into the lobby, checking in all getting our room keys. We are only staying in about 3 hotels the whole tour the rest is airbnbs since theres so many of us and we have multiple nights in different locations. We all crowed into the elevator going up to the 8th floor, all our rooms across the hall from each other. We all say our see you laters as we head into our rooms, Zayns room on my left, Niall across from him and Harry across from me and Louis on our right.

I push open the door setting all my luggage down immideatly, then throw myself onto my bed before i hear a knock..already.

I open the door to see Harry

" Here" He hands me a crumbled piece of paper

"what is it?" I open it revealing it

"The setlist for tonight, your singing on majority of the songs with me so make sure you sound good for once" He murmurs

I swat him knowing hes joking..hopefully

Then shutting the door behind me scanning the setlist for tonight

Midnight Memories

Woman

Only Angel

18

Baby Came Home 2

Perfect

Stockholm Syndrome

Temporary Fix

Style

I Know Places

Why Don't We Go There

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

English Love Affair

Honestly i love it, i think this tour will be our best. Even if Harry and I are having problems now compared to the last time we were on tour we still always will sound so good together vocially.

I grab my shower cap tucking my freshly straighten hair into it so i can hop into the shower, I turn the setlist on from my phone so i can focus on what i need to do tonight espicslly at rehersal. even though we've been practicing day and night its still so anixous until you ge up there and finally do it.

After scrubbing my body i start washing my face off before shutting the shower off and hopping out, I grab my robe hanging off the hook draping it over my body as i swipe away the foggy mirror getting my makeup bag out to start getting ready to go to rehersal. I always try to do light makeup on tour since the artist perfer us all to have certain looks but i only have them do my eye makeup since i suck at it but my base will always be done by me i hate it when anyone else touches my face.

I start with my brows and start working on my whole face, halfway through i hear a knock at my door I make sure my robe is tied up extra to be sure no slips happen, i check the peephole to see the boys. I prop open my door