1

Emerina Peltz

"Woman La,la,la,la, Wo-Woman.
woman"

Just like that the lights are cut off.

Once I hear Harry finish the last note I drop my grip on the guitar letting it dangle on my back.

"Okay everyone report backstage now so we can all get the fuck home."

I hear Louis in my earpiece.

He used to be a bigger part of the band but over time he got tired of it, i understand why but luckily he stays around managing us, and helping us book shows

I take the guitar strap off my neck setting it against one of the speakers, while I walk off stage.

Behind me I feel the smell of sweat and cologne coming off of the guys bodies.

It's probably Niall.

Never get a guy a bottle of cologne for Christmas for the first time because he won't shower. only will ever put on cologne. don't get me wrong i love the smell. but not when your all sweaty and gross.

"You all sounded great, a bit pitchy at times but all good non the less. I'm gonna go head home now and we're all just gonna come and pack up tomorrow and then have a final meeting before tour in 2 weeks." Louis announces.

Great. Seven months of just me and them.

That's horrid. Terrifying.

I walk over down the hall to get into my dressing room so I can change out of my sweaty clothes.

I push the door open, falling on the big black leather couch in front of me.
I just wanna sleep.

I get up from the couch walking over to the clothing rack I have and grabbing a sweatshirt and baggy jeans. I take off the very uncomfortable leather pants that were stuck to my legs, and throw off the tight lace top I was wearing.

Once I finish getting dressed I hear a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I swing it open, seeing Zayn.

"Hey Em, um do you have those caramel melt grandma candies in here because Harry won't answer his door and I ate all of mine." He asks.

"Sure, here." I hand him the glass bowl of caramel candies. His eyes light with a childish glimmer

"Thanks, see you tomorrow night. drive safe" Zayn shuts my door.

I walk over to my mirror throwing my hair in a low bun with a claw clip, just to get it out of the way.

I grab my jacket off the couch and slip into my shoes and leave my dressing room.

And just like that rock band seventeen is done for the day.

I shut the door seeing Harry's dressing room light off so hopefully he left already.

I walk down the hall looking at the arena signs to figure my way out of here.

I start to walk straight down to the exit door when I hear, them behind me.

"Stop pushing me." "Make me." "Bitch." I hear Niall and Zayn going back and forth.

I turn around too see Harry watching in amusement of how they're arguing. then send a sharp glare my way, lifting 3 fingers waving me off.

I shake my head turning around to push open the exit doors.

I feel the fresh summer air fall on my face.

For being the middle of July its cold as hell at night. And it's only 7pm.

I notice we're in the very back of the arena meaning we have to walk all the way across the parking lot to get to our cars.

Well I have to Harry, Zayn, and Niall are getting drove home.

I take my jacket out of my hands putting it on so I don't freeze to death.

"Why do you have that big ass coat and a sweatshirt on in the middle of July?" I turn to see Harry staring at me.

"Because, I'm cold and we're outside." I turn back towards the parking lot.

I turn to see a car pull up, with a man.

Harry takes the keys and hops in the front while the rest of the guys scatter in the car.

"Goodnight Em, drive safe" I hear Niall murmur hopping into the passenger side

I turn away before they take off so I don't get a gust of wind in my face, i walk down the cold parking lot trying to find my car.