Chapter 1

Lola's POV;

If there's one thing I hated more than packing it will be unpacking, it felt so good to finally have my own apartment but I wasn't in the mood to unpack my stuff it was honestly so tiring, so instead of unpacking I took a shower, changed my clothes and went to grab some coffee.

it was the beginning of the summer and I just graduated I decided that I would take a break before going to college, one full year of freedom, I'll explore the world maybe try to travel and mostly just chill and relax.

I finally arrived to Tim Horton's and ordered my usual, dark coffee I paid and grabbed my coffee I wasn't paying attention to where I was heading to because I was texting my friend Ruby and as usual she kept annoying me and asking when am I going to invite her over my new apartment this girl is honestly something I moved 2 days ago for god's sake's I laughed and as I was thinking of a respond to her I accidentally bumped into someone and let's just say it didn't end up well.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I swear I didn't mean it" I was trying to explain to whoever I bumped into and as I looked up I think I was about to faint from this beauty in front of me I just wanted to scream daayum he was so hot.

he had a curly hair and his eyes I could stare at them forever and never get tired his skin was tanned and he had a few tattoos and he obviously looked very fit and his lips if only I can kiss him right now, I shook my head and tried to focus on the fact that his shirt now had my coffee all over it and he didn't look happy at all.

"What the actual fuck can't you see where you're going now you ruined my shirt and my skin is burning thanks to your idiotic actions and your damn coffee you were supposed to watch where you're going, stupid girl" He spoke angrily and not to mention he was very rude, but I can't deny he looked even more attractive when he's mad and his voice is music to my ears it was raspy and very sexy and clearly he wasn't from here due to his British accent which honestly was a turn on in my case damn this boy was the full pack maybe if he wasn't rude I would've made a move.

"I said sorry no need to make a big deal out of it" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything" he barked, I flinched but I wasn't backing down it didn't even seem like he was talking about me pouring the coffee all over him.

"Stop being a jerk I've done my part and apologized I don't care whether you'll accept my apology or not"

I started walking wanting to go home already screw him for ruining my mood but before I could take another step he gripped my arm and turned me over his face inches away from mine his breath fanning my face it smelled like mint I glanced at his lips but quickly looked at his eyes.

"Watch your mouth next time you little brat I don't like anyone talking to me like that" He hissed

I pushed him off.

"Oh please who's the brat one now, well sucks for you I speak in that way to everyone and I'm not going to change it now especially for someone like you" I smirked pleased at my comeback if he was going to be an asshole of course I'm not going to be nice with him.

He grabbed my arm again and pulled me to his chest, he glared at me he looked as if he could kill me any minute now and that honestly scared me a bit but he didn't know that I'm very stubborn and I'm standing my ground I refuse to show him that I'm intimidated by his actions.

"Listen I'm not in the mood to argue with you I just had the worst day and trust me when I say this that you do not want me to let my anger out on you it wouldn't be a pretty sight" he threatened his tone laced with anger I exhaled releasing the breath I was holding in.

"You don't scare me" I whispered.

"yet darling yet" he smirked and just like that he left me and walked away I was still trying to process what he just said what did he mean yet I scoffed and decided I should just go home and forget about that asshole.

A\N:

Hey guys so I finally came up with something hopefully this story will me so much better than broken also my grammar has improved so it should be more better than broken I hope you liked this chapter idk when i'll update again hopefully soon I love you all i'm sorry this chapter is very short.