chapter -1

Warning -

It is for the mature only , there will be a lot of sex scenes and dirty talks , This is not one of typical love stories, read at your own risk , but it will a romance story ....

Note - t

Vansh Rai singhania -

A twenty- eight-years old self - made billionaire only has one agenda in life . That was to never fall in love or marry. His sex drive was what some would say not normal . He craved it like a junkie craved drugs , without it he could not function. He loved the feels of a beautiful woman's body, the way it felt , the way it smelled and tested . No woman had over been able to resist him or keep up with him and he soon become bored with them. Moving on to his next victim . It was not uncommon for him to meet a woman and moments later could be found having sex with her , behind a building , the restroom , nowwhere  was off limits as for as he was concerned . He never even bothered to find out their name ...

He made his wealth in the software business , form there he invested in property , fixed them up and a huge profit ..he was attending a party when he spotted a woman from across the room, her hair was the colour of dark honey, brownish blond, she wore a black dress that hugged her curves in all the night  places , she had this sex appeal about her and she stood there with Grace and an air of confidence that he found attractive . Grabbing two glasses of champagne he started making his way towards her ..

Ridhima Mishra -

Credit- Sahni_2007

She had just hummed twenty- three and her friends talked her into coming to this party and already she was bored . She happened to glance across the room and saw a man approaching . He was tall , with dark hair  , well shaped beard , his skin tanned and even under his suit .she could see he was in great shape. She could just picture his bulging muscles, his abs and the six - packs and a tingle tickled her core. Something told her he would be amazing in bed , maybe he could give her what she was taking for , even for one night.

VA- "Looks like your glass in empty ," he said  ;

handing her one of the glasses of chamgane .

Ri -"Thank you", SHE SAID  ,

Boldly looking in the eye and swiped her bottom lip with her tongue .

"Shouldn't you give this to your girlfriend" she said..

He watch her as her tongurme darted out, slowly running it over her lip, he could picture that tongue of hers on his dick.

Va- " I'm here alone , and you?"

Ri- Me too

Va- would you like to go somewhere more private ?" He asked .
Not bothering to hide the fact that he was checking out her breasts . As he moved closer to her ..

She knew what he was getting at her heart started racing , he was arrogant , full of himself but she was drown to him .

Ri- "Now why would I want to go anywhere  private with you ?"

Va- so I can fuck you" he answered without hesitating..

A bit shocked at his bluntness , she blinked , but it was refreshing to find a man who just come out with what he was wants instead of playing games, a smiled crossed her face, she set her  glass down,

Ri- I think I will use the ladies room, the one upstairs ",

She said and slowly walked away..

So what will happen next ?
Any guess?

Hope you like it ..

So drop your vote and comment ..

Vote target - 30+