chapter - 19

Start .

Vansh P.O.V

She is driving me crazy man . Fuck I can't seem to focus on work.
.

I'm literally in my office working on the new project I 've been planning . She is raiding my mind. Though the always turns me on whenever she pushed me away and saying no to whatever i say .

She is clouding my fucking mind and it isn't new to me it's just that the way she's acting around Mee I wants to devour we her whole.

It's been two weeks since the incident and I can't get her outta my mind.

Yesterday, I was in the verge of killing when she was with my friend aryan and to be honest I didn't want him near her because he was a player.

She was avoiding me when Aryan left us alone in the kitchen. Aryan knew me too well he knew I was in a bad mood. He wanted us to be alone and talk but she really didn't want to talk. She kept avoiding me and I know she was hurt but I was hurt more.

The reason why I was hurt more is because she didn't tell that I had a son. A fucking little smart boy who was same Gene as mine. A boy who was my heir.

I missed his first birthday , his first steps, his first words , god now what I missed all his first ..

Because you believe stupid lies about me, you didn't trust me ... But I can't lose hope now cause I am prepare ridhi I'm going to win you back.

'knock , knock

VR- come in, he said strenly

I hate interruptions when I am thinking about something important

Ang- "Vansh the chinese investors are waiting in the meeting room ?" Angre said

He always calls me by my name because he isn't afraid of me. He is like my brother . So he is family to me.

Va- okay tell  staff to be there . I need to get something done before i come down there ". I said

He close the door behind me and I went back to working before I finish up the meeting with Chinese investors about our new project .

Ridhima p.o.v

I was getting prepared to go to my job interview in like an hour or so but i would hurry so I can get it over with without caught by vansh .

I didn't meet to worry much about Karan because Mom took him this morning and told me he went to spent time with him.

I made my way downstairs Although he isn't at home he has body guards . Freaking bodyguards to watch me.

"Where are you going miss?" A bold looking bodyguards said .

Ri- I 'm going for shopping... Vansh told me to go shopping ..".
He scrunch his face and then let it go with a not ...pheww.!

Thanks God he took it seriously . Vansh is too dump to pick out gullible body guards .

I was in restaurant applying for a job. The name of the restaurant was called horn by's pavillion