012.

Akio "Red" C'aire Mills | Stockton CA
April 7th

"Did it go smoove?"Cal asked as I sat the bags down on his desk.

"Yeah it was straight."I said before getting on my phone texting my sister back.

Jazmin😑💜
Today 12:46 p.m.

You still coming to Jayceon game?
It's at 5:30.
Could you reply so I could give him a yes or no.
C'aire?
Don't tell him something and then not do it!

Today 3:45 p.m.

Man I'ma be there I ain't never missed a game and you know that.

Well I told him you weren't.

That's that weird shit I be talking about.

Whatever.

I clicked out of our messages before putting my phone in my pocket.

"Why you looking like that smile or something?"Macc said with a goofy look on his face.

"Jazmin on that weird shit."I said leaning against the wall.

"What she do now?"He asked.

"She gone tell Jay I'm not coming to his game I've never missed a game and she know that."I said.

I've been helping Jazmin raise my nephew Jayceon every since he was born. Her baby daddy died while she was pregnant with him. So I felt like it was my job to step up and be that male figure in his life.

But Jazmin be acting funny especially if I don't throw no money her way.

"Here get this gone by the end of next week."Cal said pushing a black backpack towards me.

I nodded before grabbing it. Me and Macc walked out and go into my car.

"You want to get dropped off or you coming with me to his game?"I asked pulling off.

"I'ma see my li nigga ball."He said. I nodded before turning up the music.

Kori Savanna
April 7th

"What you want to do?"Jayybo asked.

"I'm sleepy let's take a nap."I said.

"Kori all you fucking do is sleep."He said as we walked into my room.

"And who gone check me?"I said.

"Nobodyyyy."He dragged making me laugh.

"Seriously what you want to do?"He asked again.

I rolled my eyes.

He decided to come over and spend the day with me because he noticed I haven't been myself lately and was slowly slipping into a "dark space" again.

"When we wake up we could go get some food then we could go to the drive thru movie."I said taking off my shoes and sweater.

He nodded. I laid at the top of my bed and he laid at the bottom.