First shift, Worst shift

I thought this video was a little strange to say the least but maybe some of you will enjoy it. 

  I burst into laughter, doubling over on the couch and clutching my stomach. My eyes fill with tears and I swipe them away as I straighten myself. Me a werewolf? I can't even imagine it. They don't even exist. When I see my mom not laughing like me though everything changes. "Wait? You don't believe this, do you?" I ask her.

"Honey, your father was a werewolf too. I've seen them." She tells me. I stand and shake my head.

"You're all crazy. Werewolves don't exist." I'm about to bolt back up to my room when a sharp pain hits my spine. I nearly scream and fall to my knees but before I can strong arms wrap around me and lift me up.

"It's starting. We need to get her outside." A voice shouts.

"Lexi, just breathe baby. Everything will be alright." The only voice I can hear is my mom.

I suddenly feel the cold crisp air wrap around me along with the warm arms. I start shivering as more blinding pain erupts throughout my body. I feel the arms leave me and the soft, wet grass pillow my aching limbs. "She needs to relax or the shift will kill her." A velvety male voice cries. I feel my mom's familiar hands stroke my hair.

"Lexi, just let go. Let what's happening to you happen. I promise I'll be there every step of the way." Mom says softly. A strange whine leaves me. Following my mom's orders I take a ragged breath and let the pain take me. I feel my bones snapping and then refusing into something new. When I open my eyes everything's clearer, crisper. As I try to stand I wobble and end up falling. I hear soft laughter and my eyes instantly snap to the source. Maxon, Mom and Roman all stand on the porch with curiosity in their eyes. When I look down at my feet I don't see my toes but instead white speckled paws lay under me. I start shaking again as the panic in me rises. What the hell has happened to me?

"Lexi?" A husky male voice calls. I look up and meet Romans eyes and for a moment everything washes away and it's just him and I together. Something inside of me yearns for his touch. And then I'm running. I don't know why I'm running but I can't seem to stop. I hear something running behind me and that only eggs me on more. I keep running, faster than I ever thought possible until I trip over something and go tumbling down a hill. Then everything goes black.

Roman-

Lexi takes off into the woods and I chase after her. My giant black wolf could easily catch up with her but I don't want to scare her even more than she already is so instead I hold back. Her rare white fur glistens in the moonlight as she jumps over fallen trees. As she nears a hill I'm about to stop her since it's the start of my enemies pack but before I can she trips and tumbles down right into a tree where she shifts back. I bolt after her and shift back into myself. Every instinct I have drives me to mate with her as I touch her bare hip but I hold it all in. She's out cold from the shock of everything and exhaustion. Just as I'm about to lift her into my arms I sense another unknown wolf nearby and coming closer. Soon I'm surrounded by at least six wolves, all a gray or brown color. One shifts, revealing a tall tan male with piercing blue eyes just like Lexi's. "Alpha Jackson, what a surprise." He taunts. I block their view of Lexi as best as I can but I know they can sense her.

"You are trespassing on night fang territory. Leave now before things get ugly." Another man states. I growl at him. A new wolf comes into view and I know by looking at him that he's the alpha. When the man shifts I'm proven right.

"Alpha Jackson, So nice of you to stop by." Alpha Becket greets.

"Yes and now I'll be leaving." I go to lift Lexi up again but Alpha Becket stops me.