Chapter One

WARNING: RATED M.

Emily does spend a lot of money on Jennifer but remember these stories are made up for entertainment purposes!

Please no negative comments!

Enjoy ♥️

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

February 14th, 2012
Washington, DC
Emily's Place

It was no secret that Emily Prentiss was wealthy. She had enough money to never work again. She could do whatever she wanted with her money but, this Valentine's Day she wanted to spoil Jennifer like the King she is. She was up at 5am getting everything step up downstairs while Jennifer remained asleep upstairs after hours of loving making.

The night before Jennifer had surprised her with a promise ring and matching necklace. She also got her this new purse she had been looking at for months. It was an all black Hermès blondie bag with her initials engraved into the silver hardware the bag had.

Emily was so excited and in love with the bag.

Emily decided to show Jennifer how much money she had and how prepared she was to take care of her. She had went through extremes to get most of these gifts. She started off by decorating the living room with red and black roses all over the floor with a playlist she had made for them to fuck to.

Jennifer was never the one to buy herself things. She wore the same suits, the same shoes, and wore the same worn out watch since she started with the team. Emily was known for wearing luxury brands and always being made up.

After making sure the living room was to her expectations, she went into the kitchen to start breakfast. She started off by making Jennifer her famous omelette with bacon, peppers, and ham. Next she fixed her some coffee and made her way upstairs to wake her up.

She smiled softly when she walked into the room. Jennifer was sound asleep, naked, sprawled out across the bed. Her cute butt sticking out from under the covers. She had recently got a Jesus piece tattoo on her back that Emily fell in love with. She couldn't stop staring at it when she showed her.

She sat the breakfast tray on the ottoman she had and walked over to Jennifer. She sat down beside her, moving her hair away from her face. She leans down pressing kisses against her back and shoulders until she reached her lips.

"Baby.." I whisper into her ear. She moves a little towards me. It takes a few seconds before she wakes up. "Good morning baby, Happy Valentine's Day" she rolls over looking up at me. She rubs her eyes trying to focus on me. She looks so cute when she wakes up, it's my favorite part about her staying over.

"Good morning baby. Happy Valentine's Day" she says in her raspy morning voice. God, I love that sound.

"Go use the bathroom then come back to me" she gets up making her way into the bathroom. She returns 2 minutes later, looking more awake. She walks over to me and leans down giving me a kiss, her chain swinging between us. I love when she wears it during sex, there's something about it hitting me in the face when she's pounding into me.

"I made you breakfast" I say as she pulls back. She sits back on the bed, up against the headboard. I get up grabbing the breakfast tray, bringing it back over to her. I sit beside her as she eats. I of course steal a few bites and I maybe have finished the rest of it.

"I have something else I wanna give to you, so let's go downstairs."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I gasp loudly when we get downstairs. I've never seen anything like this before. I have the best girlfriend in the world.