Chapter Three

WARNING: RATED M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We had dinner reservations tonight, at some upscale Greek restaurant. Emily said I actually had to put effort into my outfit tonight. So, whatever she says goes. I'm glad that I packed some "put in effort" clothing. So far, our Valentine's Day vacation was going good. Of course the only thing we did was have sex and lay around the house.

Emily had started to develop a tan and I'm so in infatuated with her, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I would let them linger a little longer than normal, small touches against her skin and not to mention the sex right now. I swear when we arrived here, it got 1000 times sexier.. She would do things you wouldn't think she would do and granted we've only been here for 3 days.. She's going to kill me.

I decided on a black tuxedo, it had a velvet blazer along with it. I paired that with a white button up shirt and my red bottom Christian Louboutin loafers Emily had got me for Valentine's Day. My scent of the night was Tom Ford Extreme Nior (I personally wear this cologne and oh my god; it's amazing! Smell it next time you go to the mall, I believe Sephora carries it -Author Side-note).

"Hey, you ready to head out? The limo is outside" she said walking back into the room. I couldn't form a proper sentence when she got into my line of sight. The jumpsuit she had on was out of this world. It hugged her in all the right places. Her ass looked amazing and her breast were pushed up to the Gods. The 45 minute wait was worth it and I couldn't be annoyed.

"U-uh, y-yeah. Yeah, I'm ready" I stuttered out. I saw her smirking as she grabbed her black jacket and her clutch. I grabbed my phone and wallet and we left. We had a 40 minute ride to the restaurant. It felt like my air supply was going away from being so close to Emily. She had her hand resting on my thigh, close to my dick. I swallowed hard when she started massaging my thigh.

"Driver. Roll up the partition please." I heard her say before the partition started rolling up. She finished the glass of wine she had and set it aside. I watched as she got on the floor of the limo, in between my legs.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked when she started rubbing her hands up and down my thighs.

Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees

"What does it look like I'm doing Jennifer? Be a good boy and sit back" she said winking at me. I whimper and throw my head back as her hands come up and undo my belt. I lift my hips as she tugs at my pants. I hiss softly when the cold air hits me but groan quietly when her warm hand surrounds me.

Driver roll up the partition fast (partition fast, partition fast)

"Fuck!" I moan out when her mouth surrounds my tip, her tongue swiping across the hole. I swear she worships my cock like it's the last time she'll ever get it.

Took forty-five minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club

I grip her hair in my hands as she sucked my cock. Her hands twisted around it as she sucked the tip. She moved her hands and started sliding her mouth down over my cock, involving me with her hot mouth, her tongue sliding on the underside as I hit the back of her throat.

Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged

I yanked her up into my lap, roughly kissing her, her lipstick stained my cock but I honestly didn't care at this point, I'm still fucking her. My hands smacking against her ass, "Please" she whimpers into my ear. We had 20 minutes until we arrived at the restaurant. Fuck her and this damn jumpsuit. I laid her down on the seat, working the jumpsuit off of her.

"We don't have time!" She half yelled at me. But that didn't stop me.

"We are making time" I finally got the jumpsuit off. I sat back down and pulled her into my lap. I reached between us and grabbed my cock, slowly sliding her down on it. She grabbed my shoulders, gripping them.

"Fuck, I love your cock" she leans down and seals our lips together as I grab her ass cheeks, pounding up into her.

He like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty
Red wine drip, talk that trash
Chauffeur eavesdropping trying not to crash

I honestly didn't care if the driver heard us. Emily does something to me that makes me wanna let people listen. So they know she's mine. I can feel my cock throbbing at the thought of people listening to us, listening to her scream my name.

"Fuck Emily" I throw my head back when she sits fully on me and starts grinding against me, the tip of my cock hitting against her gspot.

"Fuck, right there baby." She throws her head back and I reach up, fitting my hands around her neck. I pound up into her, sweating now dripping down the both of us.

Oh, baby baby be sweating out my hair
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
And we ain't even gonna make it to this club

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum Emily"

"Yes please cum with me, let me feel it." She leans down and grabs my face, our foreheads resting together. She grinds against me a few more times before we are both cumming. We sit there for a few minutes before she climbs off, getting redressed.

I watched as she fixed her face with the little makeup she brought but she couldn't get rid of that just fucked look. Plus, she still had my cum inside of her, probably leaking out by now. I couldn't wait until she got back to the Villa we had. I wanted to fuck her all night by the pool. Then again on the beach, then once more in the shower, and probably anywhere else in the house.

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?
Le sexe, je veux dire: l'activité physique
Le coït. Tu aimes ça?
Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?
Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe
Mais c'est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent

We finally make it to the restaurant 5 minutes later. I climb out first before helping Emily out. I can see the men staring at her as we walk inside and I smile to myself, placing my hand on the small of her back as we walk to our table.

I have the finest woman there is on my arm.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

FINALLY, driver roll up the partition please 😎 I swear they don't care who is around. Horny freaky fucks.

Stay tuned for more! Only one more chapter!

Don't ask for updates.