𝟭𝟮. strange

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

from strangers to friends,friends into lovers,and strangers again

friends into lovers,
and strangers again.

          MIA AND MADDY HAD BEEN best friends for ages, the two were inseparable as soon as they met in sixth grade and so on

MIA AND MADDY HAD BEEN best friends for ages, the two were inseparable as soon as they met in sixth grade and so on. Even when Maddy met Cassie and she seemed to think she was the new number one the two knew that their friendship was much deeper than anyone could ever comprehend and when it came down to it they'd do anything for the other. They were sisters.

In a weird way Mia always had this odd feeling when it came to Cassie. She was sweet and pretty and could have anyone with a blink of an eye but there was much more beneath the surface and Mia could feel the energy that came from it. She just didn't expect it to be that... fucked up.

"Open the fucking door, Cassie!"

It was extremely fucked up, in a way that made it feel like this wasn't really Cassie. This couldn't be Cassie, not the Cassie that coaxed Mia through a panic attack and let her spend the night because she didn't want to go home, not the Cassie that would pull Mia to the side at cheer practice if she looked upset, and definitely not the Cassie that let Maddy stay at her house for a couple months when her parents fighting had gotten too hard to listen to every night.

"Open the door and tell me it was worth it! You owe me that!" Maddy was in tears, her anger subsiding to sadness and hurt.

Mia and Kat couldn't even imagine the pain and betrayal Maddy was feeling as they tried their best to get her to just leave it, it wasn't even worth it anymore. Cassie had shown all of them who she truly was.

"I'm sick of it. He put me through hell and now he's with my fucking best friend? Like what the fuck? When is it gonna end?"

How could someone you trusted, someone you loved and cared about, someone who claimed to be your best friend do something like this? Maddy had felt like someone had stabbed a knife in her chest.

"You're a fucking coward. You're a fucking coward, and I would have never done this to you."

Luckily Cassie wasn't the only one she had...