CHAPTER IV

Days have gone more quickly than I have ever imagined.

Doing my routines, which are eating, going to class, and sleeping. Never have I imagined it would be tiresome.

Yes I know those are my favorite things to do. But the fact that I'm doing it to survive in a place I don't know is harder.

To be starting school and being around more people made me even more nervous and anxious.

And don't even get me started with my mission. Because I haven't even done a step ahead.

Well avoiding the Slytherins was quite easy, except during times in the great hall. Befriending the golden trio was ok too. Well except Harry he seems to always avoid me.

But the main thing I should be doing has not even moved yet. CEDRIC DIGGORY.

I'm not sure how I should approach him. He's always followed by his friends and fellow Hufflepuffs. And if not, then a bunch of girls from different houses.

Never imagined I would be the one trying to get someone's attention. And Cedric's not even a bit noticed me.

________________________________________________________________________________

October 25. (The schools actually arrived at 30 and picked champions on 31 but I'm changing it to give Momo some time)

Today would be the day Durmstrang and Beauxbaton would be arriving.

'And I cant be even more excited. Note the sarcasm'

Sitting here in the great hall. Students can seem to stop talking about the schools visitor.

"I heard there is going to be a tournament. Are you guys gonna join" said Ron.

"Absolutely not!", Hermione replied. "But if its extra curricular grades are given then why not", she hesitated. Tsk typical Mione.

"I have no plan whatsoever", I said.

Suddenly Dumbledore stood up and started his announcement.

He then revealed the goblet. And I cant help but feel at aww. It was beautiful and it's flame are something I'd never seen before. Electric blue and it seems it would never die.

This is it. The start of my nightmare. And I haven't even done anything.

The sound of the doors opening diverted my gaze to the people entering.

Beauxbaton. They look so beautiful and elegant just like how I imagined them. I cant keep my eyes out of them. And their headmistress Madame Maxine is so tall. And I thought Tzuyu is but boy I'm wrong.

As I look at behind me I can't help but snicker because of the way Ron has been looking at the girls.

"I think someone's bewitched" I said giggling.

"Oh shut up, don't think I haven't noticed you always looking at the Hufflepuffs."  he countered.

I felt myself freeze at that moment. Good thing nobody noticed nor heard Ron.

'I'm gonna have a talk with him later and maybe he can even help me' I thought to myself.

"Welcome, It is nice to see you ladies. Now let us welcome our friends from Durmstrang!" said Dumbledore.

I quickly diverted my gaze to students entering. They look so cool, and powerful. There canes thumping on the ground brought goosebumps on my arms. The way they have walked and presented themselves had brought me to awe. Then I noticed I guy who brings himself more in such matter and thought, 'that must be Victor Krum'. I cant help but be curious of these being, like how did he got Hermione's attention is such a way.