Confessions

**If this chapter is bad I very much apologize. I am v sick so I've been writing to distract myself from the body aches and shit bc omfg they hurt bro. Anyway, enjoy <3

Three months had passed, and now Jade and the guys were closer than ever. They were definitely the closest friends Jade had ever had. She spent every day possible with them. She had even got a job now at a cafe a few minutes away from her house. Even while she was working, the guys would visit sometime and wait her shift out by hanging around at the cafe.

Things between Julian and Jade remained the same as they were before; but now they were obviously much closer. Julian had been in an on and off relationship with Ana again, although he had promised everyone as well as himself that it wouldn't happen again. This obviously hurt Jade more than she'd like to admit, since she had just started developing feelings for him; she was just good at hiding it.

Ana and Julian were always so lovey-dovey around each other, Ana becoming jealous whenever Jade was anywhere near Julian. It was clear that Julian had feelings for Jade, but he was too scared to get into anything new. He didn't even love Ana, he just loved the fact that she always came back. When things went to shit, he knew she'd be back for him. The way she'd help was sex, but it still distracted him– that was all that really mattered.

The band had been practicing a lot more lately, and Jade knew they had potential. All of them were just too afraid to look for gigs of anything big. They claimed they 'weren't good enough'.

...

Jade set her coat on the edge of the couch after she came home from another long day at work, kicking her shoes off and plopping down on the couch with a groan. She had been asked to come in and work long shifts the past week or so now, and she was beyond tired.

But just when she could've fallen asleep on the couch then and there, there was a familiar knock at the door.

She and the guys had come up with their own 'secret knock', to let each other know when they were there.

"Come in." she yelled, her eyes still being shut as she sat back with her head on the sofa.

The door opened, revealing four of the guys. Albert, Nick, Nikolai, and Fab. And of course, Amanda. Jade looked over at the group, raising her brows in confusion.

"Where's Julian?"

"Ana." Fab rolled his eyes, walking over to the couch and falling down lazily beside her. He didn't have to say any more, as Jade already knew what was going on.

Every time anyone mentioned Ana's name, her heart dropped. But she continued to ignore it– none of the guys being aware of her feelings for Julian. Although, they should've been obvious from the start.

"I see." she forced a laugh, laying her head down in Fabrizio's lap. "I'm tired."

"Man, c'mon. You can't sleep. We just got here." Nick said, and then he appeared on the other side of Jade on the sofa, moving her legs and sitting down where they had been a second before.

He reached forward, grabbing the tv remote and turning the television on. Nikolai and Albert were doing their own thing, raiding the kitchen as the other three were occupied.

"Do you think he'll be over at all tonight?" Jade asked, referring to Julian.

"Julian? I don't know. When he's with Ana, you never really know–"

As if on cue, the front door opened again, revealing a tired and upset looking Julian. This caused Jade to sit up, smiling when she saw him.

"Well, well, well... Look who finally decided to show up." she said sarcastically, earning a small smile for him before it faded again. He was clearly upset about something, and it wasn't exactly hard to guess what. He had just been with Ana, so the answer was written all over his face.