Chapter Two: What is Going On?

I sat in class, dozing off and shaking my head. I had to stay awake. I couldn't be falling asleep in class, I just couldn't. My phone buzzed, and I smiled, looking at it from inside the desk. It was Dabi again. 

'What are you doing after school today?' 

'Probably my homework like a normal student? What else would I be doing, dork?' I chuckle, putting my phone in between my thighs and trying to focus on the class. 

After a few minutes, I felt a buzz. I jumped a little, hitting my knee on the desk and wincing. I quickly cover my mouth, fighting back profanities. "Miss. (L/N)? Is something going on back there?" 

"N-No, sir! Sorry! I tried to stretch my leg out and lifted it too high. I apologize Mr. Aizawa." 

He sighed, going back to teaching. "Just please be careful next time." 

I let out a silent breath of relief, looking at my phone again. 

'Lame, come hang out with me at the hideout. I'll sneak you into my room from the fire escape.' 

'You asshole, I just got called out in class because you texted me and it made me hit my knee on my desk!'

'huh? How is that my fault? What did you do, dingus?'

'I am not a dingus! I had my phone between my thighs and you sent me a damn text!' 

'Oooooo~ How naughty, has it been a minute for you, little hero?' 

I turn red, I can practically see the smirk on his face. I shiver, putting my phone away and focusing. It was almost lunchtime, and my grades aren't the best at the moment. If my parents knew that I was sneaking out of my dorm to smoke with Sero and hang out with a villain, they would pull me from school and send me right back to American soil. 

"Psst, (Y/n)? Are you okay?" Izuku whispered, trying to not get caught. 

"Hmm? Y-Yeah! I'm okay, just thinking..."

"As usual, damn nerd." Katsuki chimed in, chuckling. 

"I am not a nerd!" I huff the dismissal bell ringing.

We all got up, walking in the crowded hallways to the overly fancy cafeteria. I sat down, not really hungry, and pulled my phone out. 

'If you ignore my texts, I'll come and pay you a visit (Y/n)'

I gasp, a little sigh escaping. 'Then you'd go to prison, and I wouldn't be able to sneak out and see you anymore.'

 I was about to send a second one, but my phone started ringing. 

'Why is he calling me? I'm at school!'

Shoto sat down with Izuku and Tenya, all of them looking at me. 

"Who is D?"

"Oh! A friend from back home. I guess he doesn't realize I'm at school I guess. He's pretty stupid. I'll be back!" I stand up, go into the hallway, and answer the phone. 

"Are you absolutely insane?! I'm at school! You can't call me at school!"

"Awww, but I missed your sweet voice! I don't see an issue, it isn't like I'm there." He laughs. 

"S-So?! What if someone recognizes your voice?" 

"You're so paranoid, it's fine! I was just making sure that I'll see you again tonight. I'll smoke with you for a change."

I blink, biting my lip. "Yeah, you'll see me again... I would be an idiot to not come and have you use your own supply." 

I laugh, sliding down the wall and sitting down.