Chapter Four: The Date Disaster

The week had passed by in a flash, I lay on my bed. My dorm door was open, being as I was waiting for Katsuki. "Hey, are you ready?" 

I sit up, looking at the door. "Oh, hey Katsuki! Yeah, gimme a second and I'll be ready." 

He smiles, leaning against the door frame. "Take your time." 

I smile, getting up and grabbing a jacket to slip on. I stood in front of my mirror, pulling half of my hair into a bun. My phone buzzed, and I looked at it. 

'Hey! D said you better not go on that date! He'll cry!'

I blink, looking at the message again. "Huh? He won't friggin cry!"

"What? Who's going to cry?" Katsuki asked, looking just as confused. 

"My friend is bummed that I'm going on a date tonight. He's been trying to get me out of it all week. Once I told him that you were taking me to a concert, he got extra butthurt about it." 

"Huh? What's the friend's name?"

"Tobi... His name is Tobi." I blink, making a face. 

'Himi, please tell him not to cry, I'm not staying home. I've never been on a date before, I want to experience it.'

"Huh? Well... you are still gonna come out with me right?"

"Of course I am! This is my first date..." I reply, rubbing my arm. 

"Is it really? Then you're a virgin right?" He blinks, not expecting my response. 

"Huh? W-Well... I mean... I was homeschooled up until first-year Katsuki. What do you think the answer is?"

"So you are? That's... Impressive actually. I admire that. Do you want your first time to be special?"

"Of course I do! I want it to be with the person that has my heart and soul, and would watch me as I run the world." My eyes light up, an innocent look on my face. "But I still know what sex is, and all that. I've never really inserted anything, but I can get by with just a finger and a bundle of nerves."

He blushes, clearing his throat and rubbing his neck. "O-Oh! Uh... T-That's cool? Thanks for the image, I guess." He chuckles, watching me put on some shoes. 

"Sorry, I'm very blunt and straightforward." I giggle, tying the laces to my black heeled ankle boots.

'You've never been on a date?'

I sigh, looking at my phone. "I'll do my best to not be on it the whole time, but I just know I'm gonna have a whole group chat, 17 missed calls from Tobi and Ko each, and about 30 plus texts from just him."

'No, I haven't, that's why I refuse to not go to this concert. He's my favorite artist right now, I can't miss this! Please don't cry, you'll ruin my makeup.'

I stand up, walking towards Katsuki and putting my phone on silent. I smile, looking up at him. "I can't believe you scored tickets for fucking Post dude, how?!" 

He laughs, watching me bounce excitedly in place. "Well, I remembered seeing an entire Spotify playlist dedicated to his music only, including some feature tracks."

"Aww, that's actually kind of sweet. Maybe you aren't a dick head after all." I chuckle, taking his hand and exiting my room. 

I turn back, closing the door and locking it. "Okay, duh, now let's go." 

Katsuki laughed, putting his hands in his pockets, and walked us to the door. He held it open, letting me go out before him. I did a fake little curtsey and chuckle, walking out of the main entrance, Katsuki following behind me. He closed the door, walking down the path with me. It was silent, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I look up at the clouds, squinting my eyes a little to block out the sun.