Chapter 3- Salem the new soon to be Phantomhive

Alois's P.O.V.

I started walking faster towards Salem. I grabbed her from Ciel and threw her on the ground.

She scooted towards the wall behind her and she has tears in her eyes.

I drew my hand back and suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

Ciel's P.O.V.

I grabbed Alois's wrist to protect the beautiful young girl on the floor.

I pulled him back then looked at Sebastian then to Salem. Sebastian nodded to me and walked over to her.

He picked her up and walked to my room.

He slowly sits her on the bed as I follow him in.

She looks at me as I walk over to her.

I motion for Sebastian to leave the room. I turn to Salem and smile sweetly.

I walk over to the bed and take her hands in mine. Then I heard in the hall "CIIIIIEEEEELLLLL!!!!" It was my soon to be wife and cousin Elizabeth Midford.

I slowly let go of her hand and she slipped down off my bed. She walked over to my dresser and poured me my tea.

I layed back on the bed and Salem looked at me with her big beautiful golden eyes.

I got up and walked over to her as she handed me my tea.

I placed the tea down and got on one knee.

"Salem will you marry me?" I said nervously.

Salem's (my) P.O.V.

"Salem will you marry me?" He said.

My eyes teared up as I nodded and he placed a small blue ring on my finger the same color as his.