Chapter 1- my master, my betroved

Name: Salem Faustus
Age: 14
Parents: father: Claude Faustus, Mother: unknown
Hair color: black with gold highlights
Eye color: golden
Height: 5"2'
Weight: 75 lbs
___________________________

Salem's P.O.V.

I woke up to my father shaking me lightly. "Good morning Salem." Claude said. I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching. "Good morning father." I said with a smile.
-twenty minutes later-

I walked into lord Trancy's room. "Your highness it's time to get up," I said nervously. He sits up and I try not to make eye contact.

"Salem you look extra sexy this morning," Lord Trancy says seductively. I try to hide my face nervously. "T-Thank you master." I say timidly.

He gets out of bed and takes off his night shirt and I cover my eyes with my hands.

He walks over to me and plays with my hair. "What is wrong my pet." He says madly yet soft. "Nothing master I'm fine." I say sweet yet timidly.

He puts his hand on my thigh and I jerk away. "I'll get my father to dress you." I say scaredly

"No, Salem you dress me today." She smiles threateningly

He starts pulling up my dress and I take his hand away.

He slaps me knocking me on the ground. "DON'T YOU TOUCH ME UNLESS I TELL YOU TO!" he yells.

I push my self to a sitting position. "As you wish your highness." I say quietly

He laughs and falls back into the bed. I walk over to his closet and take his normal clothes out and begin dressing him.
He grunted in fake pain and I gasped backing away. He laughed and looked at me "pathetic young demon."