Chapter 2- phantomhive to the rescue!

I back up to the door and hid the knob behind my back.

Lord Trancy knocked me into the knob and I fell to the floor. I whimpered quietly. He started kicking me as I cried in pain.

"Salem how dare you cry in your master's presence." Lord Trancy said evilly.

He backed away and I sat up with my small skinny tan body all bruised and covered in small cuts from his boots.

I stood up shaking. "I will bring your tea master." I said with my small shaky voice. I hurried out of the room.

I ran down to the kitchen as I seen my father cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms around his stomach area. I cried into his back with my forehead against hm

He dried off his hands and layed one of his arms over my hands. "You just have to work through the pain of the master," he said smiling down at my hands.

He turned and I backed away a bit. "Salem I can't let you go through this anymore." Claude said.

-one month later- -7:00 pm-

I walked to the front door to greet some guests for a ball.

I seen the very tall raven haired man and this boy who looked my age.

He had a cane, an eye patch, blue eyes, and bluish hair. The tall raven haired man opened a beautiful carriage door.

This handsome young boy stepped out. My master come running out of the door behind me and knocking me into the door.

The blue haired boy's eyes widened when I fell on the porch. He walked over to me and held his hand out. "May I help you m'lady." the blue haired boy said.

I took his hand and he gently pulled me up and put his other hand on my waist to help me balance.

"T-Thank you...What is y-." I was cut off by Lord Trancy. "Salem just shut up and show these two to their room." Lord Trancy scoffed. "Right away sir." I said and bowed.

I turned and walked towards the stair case. The young man with his butler grabbed my arm once we were out of sight.

"Yes what may I help you with?" I turned to the handsome boy. "I wanted to know what you wanted to know about me." He smiled shyly. "What is your name sir?" I smiled back.

He took my hand in his and kissed it softly. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive Earl of Phantomhive or the Queens Guard dog." He smiles sweetly.

I back against the wall and he traps be between him and the wall.

The house starts to shake and he bumps into me.

Our faces come just a few inches apart. He slowly kisses me on the forehead and I blush deeply.

Alois walks into the hallway with us and sees him kissing my forehead. "Ciel what do you think you are doing?!" Alois yells

Alois starts walking towards me.