PART-I

Suman dragged Raavi in holding her hand. Everyone tried to protest but vain but the person she wanted to protest Shiva stood there speaking nothing telling nothing about the truth that the divorce is delayed just standing and watching her getting insulted in front of whole town yet again......... 

"Chal sara saman lae aur nikal.. "

"Kaki meri baat toh...... "

"Tu nahi manegi gale padi huyi hai hamare........... Tu jayegi na tabhi iss ghar ki khushiyaan aayengi jab se aayi hai khushiyiin par grahan lgga diya hai.......... "

Raavi was shocked, broken and hurt at each and every word she stood numb there processing everything and than Suman herself started packing her things every family was standing there helpless and suman says, 

"Yeh saman bahar le kar aa krish....."

Krish wanted to protest but again her mother's emotional blackmail started, 

"Tujhe meri kasam agar ajj koii bhi agge aaya ya mujhe roka na toh main khud kuye main kud jaungi.... "

Thus was it krish took the luggage and Raavi looked at him her expression showed betrayal she was not able to engulf that one single kasam and all her devotion and love which she gave this family has vanished. Than suman hold Raavi by her hairs and pulled her towards the door Raavi was wincing in pain as her hairs were clutched tightly by suman and it hurted..... No one spoke even a single word......... Suman pushed her out of the house Raavi glanced at family standing in front of her she thinks that she had considered them hers she even fought with her motherly figure Prafulla for them and they.., they can't even let her out of here in diginity........ Suman broke her trance and said, 

"Kya dekh rahi jaa yahan se..........tera saya mujhe apne bete ke pass bhi nahi chahiye......... Badi mushkil se chutkara mila hai use tujh jaisi ladki se......... Ja yaha se...... "

Saying this suman throwed her suitcase down, her suitcase thud open in the middle of the road, she bent down started gathering the things tears polling continuously her hands trembling her heart broken she just can't handle this she packed her things and was unable to meet anyone's gaze she walked out from there the insult the words continuously evading her mind she left from there. Instead of going to her massi maa's house as she knew that if she will go like this her massi maa yet again will pick up a fight with pandya's and yet again she is the only one who's self esteem will get exploit.. . .. . .. So she choose to move her favorite place which no one knew as it was her secret she went. 

_____________________

----------------------------------

After Raavi left Gaumbi and rishita confronted suman and dhara as usaul kept on crying. Dev and Krish as usaul just became the watchers the show and suman shut gaumbi. Gaumbi being him took Dhara with him so that she should not get stress forgetting everything. Shiva was himself angry on her mother and just retired to his room, he had tears in his eyes as he saw the opened cupboard the scene played again in hia eyes as how his mother kept lamenting her existence...... And he just can't do anything. 

After a few hours of this incident mami called Dhara but she didn't pick up as she didn't have any explanation of the deed.. . .. . Prafulla tried again but in vain than she decided to go to Pandya niwas, 

"Raavi... . . Kahan hai tu.. . .. Chal beta chale tera talak ho gya na acha hai iss parivaar se tera rishta tutta"

Everyone came out hearing her and suman spoke, 

"Ae kagdi yeh kya nayi nautanki hai humne teri beti ko subah hi nikal diya tha... "

Prafulla replied tensely, 

"Kya bol rahi ho suman ben aise kaise vo toh subah se mera ik phone nahi utha rahi, usne mujhe kaha tha ki vo khud aa jayengi...... Par subah se nahi aayi toh main aayi hu.... Ae raavi....tu yahi hai na bahar aa..."

Dhara says, 

"Mami Raavi sach mein nahi hai.... "

Mami said vailing, 

"Fir vo kahan gayi...... Haye mahara bhogilal meri bachi....... "

Shiva said, 

"Majn uska phone lagata hoon..... Switched off aa rhaa hai...... "

Shiva in a hurry and worried expressions say, 

"Chal krish chale teri bhabhi ko lene jana hai vo yehi kahin ho gi gussa hai na sabse toh... Toh chale gayi ho 

gayi dekhna yahi ho gi vo......."

Suman interrupts, 

"Tu kahin nahi jaa raha Shiva......yeh bhi koii naya tamasha karne ka tarika ho ga... "

Shiva retorts back in anger, 

"Bas kar maa kya bol rahi hai tu....... Tujhe samjh bhi aa raha hai....... Itna kuch bola tune usse vo chup chap sunti rahi..... Ikk baar uski baat toh sun leti toh pta chal jata ki aach kya hai....... Talak nahi hua hai hamara abhi takk 6 mahine ke liye delay ho gya hai............ Itni bezzati kii uski tune maa ............. Itna dard tha uski ankhon mein aur tune sare somnaath ke samne use keh diya kii uski vajah se hamari khushiyon mein grahan lagg gya hai....... Tune toh hum sab ko kasam se bandh diya hum kuch kar bhi nahi paye........ Maa voh abhi bhi meri biwi hai........... Tu yeh sab larna chod de........ Chal krish chale........ "

Saying this Shiva and krish went out Gaumbi tried to reason with suman and finally she understood that the engagement can't happen. Prafulla was so perplexed that she just sat on the floor waiting for some positive news. 

Krish and Shiva went to search for Raavi they looked in the market but no sign of her than they search the city around tge ghat the temple but no sign of her.......... 

Shiva was showing Raavi's photo to the passers so that he can get hint of her but in vain, Krish and Shiva sat on the bench tensed Shiva himself was on brim of crying... 

Than 2 boys of 8 to 9 years came near them and sat with them on the bench both were talking and Shiva opened his phone and Raavi's photo flashed on it which he was using as a reference the boys looked at Shiva and said, 

"Yeh toh Raavi dii hai......... "