PART-VI

It ha been one month since ronak and nishat frequently visited pandya niwas. They bith filled the sir of pandya niwas with bliss and joy and the Gaura were the happiest as the kids give contentment to there hearts. They both used to have proper conversation on the loss they had but now they have accepted the fact and these kids even helped them to heal faster.

Here ShiVi were flourishing as a couple both used to talk to each other, tease each other and love each other. Raavi's both gems nishant and ronak were just a shining star to the family but ehen they used to go back everyone would have frown on there faces.

One such day nishant and ronak were doing there homework with Dhara and Shiva comes and says,

"Bhabhi jaane ka time ho gya hai........... Toh nishant ronak bag pack kar lo...... "

Nishant ronak oacked there bags a sad smile appear on dhara's face but it was unnoticed by everyone except Raavi. Raavi saw tge whole scenario and went near them and nishant and ronak hugged her bid a good bye.

Raavi sits with dhara holds her hand and says,

"Dhara dii...... Kya hua.... "

A lone tear escaped from dhara's eyes and she says,

"Vo bache chale gaye....... "

"Unhe toh jaan hi tha na dii....... "

Dhara nods her head and tries to leave. Raavi stops her and says,

"Dii apke dil mein koii bhi baat hai app mujhse kar sakte ho...... "

Dhara sits and says,

Raavi tu toh meri apni bachi hai............ Jitna laagav mujhe tujhse inn teeno bandaro se hain na..... Pata nahi kaise utna hi laagav inn bacho se bhi ho gaya hain.......  Maine apne bache ko khoya hai Raavi par inko dekhti hu na toh maan mein ikk khushi ki leher uth jaati hain....... Inko jata hua dekhti hoon na toh man karta hain apne paas chupa kar rakh lu.......... "

Dhara says this with twinkle in her eyes and dreamily and Raavi speaks, 

"Toh rakh lo na dii....... "

Dhara give her a questioning look and Raavi continues, 

"Jo cheez apko khushi de.....apko apne gham se dur kare unhe hamesha ke liye apne paas rakh lena chahiye.......... Maine ronak aur nishu ko dekha hai dii yeh dono haste muskurate rehte hain par na inke maan mein hamesha ikk khalipaan hai jo mere dono bache kisi ko nahi dikhate bas jisko udaas dekhte hai na unko khush karne mein lagg jaaate hain......Ronak toh bhut bhola hai nishant bhi dil ka saaf hain baas thoda gusse wala hain dono ikk duste ko sambhalte aaye hai....... 

Par inko bhi toh koii chahiye na sambhalne vala...... App inhe chupa kar rakhna chahte ho na...... 

Toh chupa lo inhe par hamesha ke liye....... "

Saying this Raavi leaves and dhara looks at her retreating figure.than Dhara wakes up still in her thoudmghts and move to her room upstairs.This scene is witnessed by suman. 

Suman goes to the kitchen and saw Raavi doing work and humming some song. Suman says, 

"Raavi beta idhar aa.... "

"Ji kaki....... "

"Baith idhar....... "

Raavi sits near her and suman says,