PART-VII

PART-VII

The morning sun shone bright and so does hope in GauRa. They both were joyous as well as nervousness they didn't know will the kids accept them or not. They have already talked about the adoption to the family. Even suman  also didn't interefere as she was herself fond of those kids. Sumsn wanted to protest for a second thought but after seeing dhara and gaumbi smiling wholeheartedly she refused to create any scene and gave them blessing to accomplish there task.
gaura requested shivi to accompany them to the orphanage. Than four of them head towards their destiny with hope of acceptance in there eyes.

They reached the orphanage and were welcomed by giggling of kids playing around. Aayan came and welcomes shivi and than shivi introduce gaura to him and tell them there purpose of coming.
And aayan agrees for the deal but says,

"Main raavi ke assurance par apko bache handover kar dunga par jaisa raavi ne kaha ki dono bachon se baat apko karni hogi aur haan please mujhe apke official details chahiye jaise  kii annual income, savings account record aur residency.. . .. . Baki app log bacho se baat kar sakte hain.. . .. . . Aur haan vo dono inseparable hain main naji chahunga ki app unn nein se kisi ikk ko chune.. . .. . . Dono ko saath mein accept karna hoga apko.. . .. . "

Dhara and gaumbi nods happily and shiva goes woth aayan to do formalities. Raavi silently just went with gaura without there notice as she know this topic is very sensitive for the kids and she do not want them to be alone.

Dhara and gaumbi goes to the backyard and nishant and ronak came running to them in happiness and ronak say,

"Welcome... . .. Apka hamate ghar mein swagat hain.. . .. . . Raavi dii nahin aayi... ."

Nishant adds,

"Vese toh hum apke ghar aate hain ajj app aaye hain toh full on masti karenge.. . ..aur raavi di nahi hai toh hume apko comfortable feel krwana hai......... "

Dhara nods and nishant adds,

"Mujge pata hain apko na nature bhut pasand hain hamate yahan par na ikk best place hain app ke liye.. . .. Toh chale.. . .. "

Kids drag both of them to tree which have a bench spottee near it's roots with dried leaves all around it giving it a rustic look. And a serene sight perfect to talk thought gaura.

Dhara says,

"Nishant ronak hum yahan app se baat karne aaye hain"

Both kids nod happily and dhara makes them sit on the bench and herself sits on her knees and hold there hands gautam sits next to her and dhara says,

"Nishant ronak hume app se bhut jaroori baat karni hai....... "

Both nod in unison.

"App jante ho na ki hamara sara pariwaaar aap se kitna pyaar karta hain........ Jab bhi app log ghar par aate ho mera toh apko wapas bhejne ka man nahi karta........ "

Ronak says,

"Mujhe bhi apke saath khelna bhut pasand hai....... "

Dhara says,

"Agar main kahu ki main app dono ko hamesha ke liye apne ghar lejana chahti hoon toh......... "

Both looked ar her in confusion and gaumbi says,

"We want to become your parents......... Bacha.......... Hum apko adopt karna chahta hain........"

Both look at them and were at verge of crying and nishant says,

"App humare.... Hum dono ke mumma papa banoge..... "

Dhara nods happily and ronak holds nishant's hand and says,