1.

The vampires took over 200 hundred years ago. Tired of hiding themselves from the world. They separated children away from parents, tore families apart. They put us all in designated colonies based of blood type, gender, what use we were to them.
They only time we are mixed were in the breeding colonies. they hand pick you and matched you with a male based off blood type, genetics and what they wanted the child for.
They kept us separated to stop from any unplanned breeding. See they didn't want any humans creating strong willed rebellious children.
We had many "jobs" that we are breed for. Most were what our history books said were normal society before the take over, doctors, teacher, workers, ect. But there was horrible things to breed for too, slave, pet, "blood donor".

Sadly I was breed for PET. Our parents were matched based on blood type, genetics and obedience. Were made to be the most beautiful and obedient. Taken away from our parents at birth before they were shipped off back to the colonies. The babies were then taken "orphanage" raised from birth the job we would take at the age of 18.

My given name by the vampire guards at the orphanage was Evangelina, which they said meant good little angel.
I stood the rusted dirty mirror in cell block bathrooms. I was obviously breed for this, my long curly black hair fell just below my breasts. I slowly trailed my finger across my cheeks, my tan skin dotted in light freckles, starring back at my piercing emerald green eyes. Everything was to be perfect my body, my hair, my makeup, my clothes. I was to be looked at and perfection was expected at every moment.

"ANNA!" The pet masters yelling my name through the hallways shattered my course of thought.

Quickly looking in the mirror to fix my face and make sure my clothes were perfect before dashing out the door.

"Yes Master?" I asked obediently, clasping my hand together behind my back, being careful not to break eye contact or slouch, they hated that.

"Annalise, my dear angel." The master said while he lifted his hand to run the his finger across my jaw. "Tomorrow is your 18th birthday, you will be put off action angel. I need you to look perfect. Your action clothes will laid out for you. Are you going to miss me, Anna?"

The master sneered as he grabbed a handful my hair.

He was a disgusting man, he was far from the perfect form dreamed for a vampire. He was short and round. This pudgy fingers were always dirty. And he smelt of beer and old coins.

"Of course, master" I said sweetly leaning into the touch.

Last thing I needed or wanted was a beating before action day. If I was spotted with marks I wouldn't be sold and be held responsible for that. I didn't want to know what happened to those girls.

"Good girl angel, now off to your room."

The master slowly released my hair. Before I turned on my heels quickly heading to my room.

My room was nothing special we were raised in a huge concrete building. Our rooms since birth were plain. A small single mattress on the floor so used they are almost flat. On them was a single pillow which was in worse condition than the mattress, Some didn't even have a pillow, and a thin blanket. The only nice thing in the room was a desk and makeup. Where we were expected to get ready for every day. We owned nothing so I didn't have to pack anything.

I glanced down at the bed eyeing my outfit for tomorrow. Of course it was lingerie. I picked up the black lace body suit and sheer black thigh high socks.

I sank down onto the mattress clutching the outfit to my chest and curling into the fetal position.
I hope I'm bought by a vampire that doesn't a death kink.  I thought as I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

Morning came and I got to getting ready.

Makeup, check
Hair curled, check
Teeth brushed, check
Shower, moisturizer, and body spray, check
Outfit, check.

I looked at my self in the mirror I did look beautiful and innocent. The black lace hid nothing. I was on full display. My perky breast with small pink nippes thats almost poked through the garment. The cut showed off my long legs. It was a thong in the back to show off my perfectly round ass and hips. I pulled my hair over my breasts not wanting to be completely on view.

They would move it anyways.

They lined up all of us girl on the stage there was about 15 of us. All of us were abousletly stunning, not a flaw was to be seen today.

The bright light shone down on us. As vampire started shouting numbers. I watched as 6 girls were bought and dragged off the stage to their new master.
I stood there trying see past the lights to the audience. I heard the pet master call out my pet number. Voices rattled through the building, screaming  and shouting numbers.

"$100,000!"

"Sold to number 456 in the back."

Gasp broke out in the crowd. A hundred thousand, that can't be right the bid was only at $3000. Why would he do that? For me? I wasnt special, we are all breed for this? Oh God, he must not a have death kink no vampire would spend that to kill me after a week. But that also means I'll get kept around. My heart sank. As sudden realization of the present hit me. A new master, one that need to worry about damaging the goods.