2.

I stood there as the bright lights shone down into my eyes. One of the orphanage guards grabbed the back neck dragging me towards to steps leading off the stage.

That's when I saw him. It had to be him right?! He was dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt peaking out from under the jacket. His blond hair slicked back out of his face. He was tall possibly 6ft 4. His suit was form fitting showing off his broad shoulders. I could tell that he was very fit underneath. He had a strong square jawline and stormy grey eyes with flecks of gold. He smiled as he got closer showing off his perfect teeth and two dangerous fangs.

"You must be the pet I bought." He said as he reached out his hand for me to grab.

I quickly put my hand in his. It was massive compared to mine and warmer then guards here. I brought my eyes to his. remembering that they liked eye contact.

"Yes, master. I'm Annalise. I'm happy to be of your service." I stammered.

Hes gaze was strong like a hot knife into soul.

"Annalise.." he muttered as if get a taste of my name on his tongue. "Well Anna let's go home."

He lead me outside the building. It been long since I'd been out of the building. The sky was a bright shade of blue and sun was warm on my almost naked body. He put me inside I huge back limousine before getting inside himself. He reached for a button that rolled down a partition before telling the driver to head home.

"Annalise, I have some rules that we might as well get of the way. First rule you are not slave but you my pet. You may wonder around the house but remember your place. Second rule, I have a busy schedule I don't want to disturbed unless I call for you, in which case I expect you to be there asap. Third rule the most important rule. You do as your told. Do you understand?" He said while looking out the car window.

"Yes Master, I understand." I said while starring intently at him. Becoming suddenly hyper aware that my hair was no longer covering my breasts and it was slightly cold in here. I pulled my black curls infront of me to hide myself.

Master chuckled to him self.

"Anna, please call me Adian, I'm not a fan of the title master, and also you do belong to me you don't have cover your beauty."

He turned to face me his eyes shooting down the my chest. Before reaching his hand across to gently move my hair.
I felt my heart race as his fingers grazed against my already hard nipples.

"Beautiful" he said softly before turning back to the window.

~Adians POV ~

Annalise had fallen asleep shortly after our ride had began. Her black soft curls sprawled out across my lap. Her face was scrunched I could she was having a bad dream. Her heart was also racing. But yet she was still beautiful.
I had taken off my jacket to put over her when she started shivering. I mean I don't blame her they practically sold her naked and she sat beside a vampire that wasnt nessacarily warm. I gently ran my finger through her hair as if not wake her.
This women.. God this women was gonna be death of me I could feel it. I shouldn't have bought her. The second I saw her come out I knew she was gonna be trouble but I had to have her. I needed to have HER.