3.

My eyes fluttered open. I instantly looked around taking in my surroundings. I was in a limo... omg omg, fuck! I was bought. I was bought and I fell asleep. I'm going to be in so much trouble. I went to get up when I noticed i was warm... my whole body froze when I realized that warmth was due to his jacket placed on top of my body.
Why? Why would master let me sleep? My eyes darted around the limo. Where was master Adian? Shifting in against the seat I took notice that my head was on a lap.

"It's okay Anna, I put you there." Adain said startling the shit out of me as I sat up slowly.

"I'm sorry ma... adian. I didn't mean to fall asleep." I stated blankly. I could feel my face becoming flush before I turned my gaze down the black leather seat.

"You were tired, you slept. There's nothing to be sorry for angel."

I could feel my insides twist as he said angel. It was feeling I've never felt before.

"we will be at the house soon" adian said as he leaned against the limousine window.

I peered out the window. We were in the country. I couldn't see any of the colonies. Just rows and rows of corn fields. It was was beautiful though, so open and bright. The colonies were mostly dark and glumy , maybe because we were sad.

The car turn a corner and in the distance I saw a house. A very large house, it was beautiful! It was made from logs and stone. It sat upon a hill over looking a beautiful river that ran along side the house to form a pond just in front of the house. It was surrounded by tall trees and beautiful gardens.
I could barely hold in my excitement as we turned into the laneway of the house. I didn't care that I was pet, atleast I was a pet that got to live here. It was truly breath taking. The long laneway was made of cobble stone that stretched out front of the house in which sat a Bonfire pit and wooden benches.
Adian got the limousine before turning towards me and reaching his hand out for me use. I slid out of the car and stood facing the large home infront of me while adian dealt the limousine.

"Okay little angel this is home."

"Where are the slaves?" I asked questioningly. Noticing that no one came running out the building to help Adian.

"It's just us" Adain stated before opening the door to the large home.

Just us? He has no slaves. That's very odd. He would have to cook, clean and drive himself. Maybe that why he bought me. It could be my job to do all of those things. It would be quite alot though. This house is massive. The solid oak door snapped closed behind. The sound startling me out of my train of thought and into reality.
Well Annalise, this is it your new life... forever.